*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470974-My-really-wierd-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Other · Fantasy · #1470974
wow ok i never expected this

I could never forget the day I met him. He had long gray hair and eyes that matched. When you looked into his beautiful eyes you know that everything would be alright. He had a tan and a strong build but not buldging with muscles. His skin was smooth and silky soft that sometimes reflected the light at the right angle. He was the hotest, most cutest guy I have ever seen. It was at school and some of the boys were making fun of him because he was failing the class. He was getting teased and called names. I couldn't stand it any longer so I got up and slapped one of them right across his face. The teacher saw this and pulled me aside and I got punished by making me clean up the classroom for an entire week. After class I stayed behind and cleaned up. It got late and the teacher was finally satified with my work and let me go. I sighed and walked out of the school knowing there would be no more busses for that day, so I would have to walk home. But it was worth it. Those guys should have never picked on such a cute boy. I suddenly stopped as I saw a pair of feet right in front of me as I was walking home with my head down. When I looked up, I saw it was him. "Hello.." was all I could say I was in shock and had no idea he would be here. He smiled at me and started to talk with me. "Hello. Thank you for helping me out ealier. I hope I didn't cause you any trouble." I started to blush and thought, this hot guy was talking to me. "It was no trouble at all. Those boys deserved it. Why didn't you stick up for yourself?" He sighed and started to explain. "Well the I guess I thought those guys would get bored and stop." "You should stick up for yourself it isn't right." He nod. "I know I should, but It is easier for me this way. I have always been pushed around and I never really did anything to stop it in the past. I guess I am just used to it." He pauses for a moment. "Hey can I take you back to my place I want to give you something for helping me out today. I have a car and I will give you a ride home afterwards." How could I refuse an offer like that. The guy of my dreams, offering to take me home after a stop at his house. I smile. "Okay let's go." He walked me to his car and we got in and he drove to his place. It was a nice little house off the main road. It was two stories high. It was white with dark blue trimming, colonial style and had a large porch. We walked in and he showed me around his place. Downstairs was a dining room, a big kitchen, and a big living room. Upstairs there were two bedrooms, and two bathrooms.I simply loved it.

He looked at me and mistook my wonder and awe as dissapointment. "I know it doesn't look good, but this is my house." "I love it. It is so nice I wish I had a place like this." "Well I am looking for a room mate. I cann't pay for everything here. My job that I have now only covers half and I cann't get another one because of school. I was wondering if you could umm...." Could he be posibley be asking what I think he might? I smied and my eyes grew big. "... I know you rent and umm... I really don't know how to say this. But do you want to move in with me?" I knew my answer and quickly said it. "Yes I would love to. How soon can I move in?" He smiles. "As soon as you want to." "Okay then how about tomorrow you could help me move all my stuff. It is saturday after all." "Then I guess it is settled. I will be over tomorrow to help you move. Now lets get you home." I smiled as we got in the car and drove off to my place. I started to think my life couldn't get any better than this. After he dropped me off I went into my appartment and colaped on the bed. The next morning I awoke to the sound of knocking on the door. I sat up immediately and saw that I had slept in. I got up and changed into some new clothes and opened the door to see him standing there. We started packing up my things, which weren't much. My apartment really didn't have room for much. We could all fit it in the back of his car. That night after we unpacked everything we had a couple of drinks. I had a few too many and I some how just blurted it out. "I like you. You know I have always been looking at you ever since you stepped foot in our class." I started to look way realizing what I had just said. He smiled and just looked at me. "It is okay. There is nothing to be ashamed or embarrased about. I like you too. From the minute you stood up for me, I thought you were kind of hot and sexy." I looked back at him and got closer to him. I then leaned over and kissed him on the lips. It was strange at first. This was the first guy I had ever had any real feelings for. He smiled and leaned closer to me and kissed me back. We started to make out right there in the living room. After a while I pulled away. "This has been the best night of my life. But I am getting too tired so I need to go to bed." He looked dissappointed but he nodded. I went up and took a shower and went into my bed and fell asleep. Later that night I was awoken by him. He was crawling into bed with me with nothing but his boxers on. I looked up at him. "Is something wrong?" He noded and he looked sad. "I keep having this bad dream about my childhood. My parents were very abusive and they used to hit me." "It is okay. You can sleep here tonight." I put my arm around him, trying to comfort him. He looked up at me and smiled. "You were the first one I ever told. Please don't tell anyone else." I noded "It is okay." I held him closer to me andleaned down and kissed him again on the lips. I could feel that he was getting excited and I decided to help him feel better no matter what I had to do. I then reached down and put my hand down his boxers and started to give him a hand job. He started to moan and he kissed me back. We started making out for what seemed like hours. He then finally came and pulled my hand out. "Do you feel better now?" He smiled and noded. "Yes, thank you so much." I put my arm around him and we fell asleep with him resting his head on my chest.
© Copyright 2008 TimTheGreenBeast (sithtim25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470974-My-really-wierd-dream