*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471308-More-to-say
by Heart
Rated: E · Other · Nonsense · #1471308
Testing, testing...1,2,3...Can anyone hear me?
Somehow I've already hit the 30 year old mark.  I went from writing endlessly in my journals back in high school to working 3 jobs and taking 18 credits in college a semester to dropping out of college and just falling into...well, life.  Somehow "life" itself got in the way of my creativity and in general my motivation.  It's not as if I don't still experience that thrill when I write, in those extremely infrequent and oddly short lived moments of time.  It's just that I rarely have the energy to do it.  Life, work, friends, family and the all too important responsibilities (this word should be accompanied by a loud, musical DUN DUN DUNNNN) seem to suck from my life force the necessary energy required by my brain.  "Life is 90% maintenance" or so I heard in a movie once upon a time and have found to be true with each passing day.  Now I'm left wondering, what will I do with the other 10%? 

Let’s find out, shall we?

~Heart
© Copyright 2008 Heart (heartprnts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471308-More-to-say