*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471790-the-love-of-shape
Rated: · Other · Experience · #1471790
a description about the book I want to write
The Love of Shape ( a new science for dreamers of a future utopian reality) is the name of my book.
I was going to write it here with premium membership but unfortunately it was easier to start in yahoo groups.
If there is a wider audience for premium membership, it would be worth it.

I hope you see my book and promote it to others.
What's so special about it?

Well have you ever considered that Sir Isaac Newton was wrong?

Put it this way:

g= GM / r-squared

or g = quantity of light beaming down from a shell around and above the earth / the surace area of a sphere ?

SA of sphere 4Pi r-squared.

So light pushes down and the earth has no gravitational pulling attraction? (Of course the book goes into more detail.)

What else is special? How many scientists do you know of that can state with absolute certainty how many elements are in the Table of Elements, finite figure?
That is -- What is the heaviest possible element?

This book is very deep also, and asks questions like 'Why can't science find the limits of the Table of Elements and state the exact range number?'

In the introduction I explain an experience where I jumped a wall and my mass changed and my speed slowed down as a I fell.

Also the book laments that Albert Einstein did not have a time-slow experience.

In about 1978 a train hit a bridge pylon and a concrete slab crushed a train carriage, a man in the carriage saw the carriage collapsing in slow motion and survived.
What was the speed of light when he saw the carriage collapse?
I had a similar experience myself. Note to scientists: this experiment is repeatable -- but dangerous.

I also describe a UV solar cell that can produce about 1 million DC volts maximum.

I have wasted much of my life bumming around and not working on my true calling -- now i am rectifying this omission. However I never stopped studying science after I left school.

I hope that is enough detail to arouse some interest in this book.

God helped me define a new measurement of mass. Mass defined as behaviour and not simply as reluctance to change speed. This mass was derived from plane geometry.

God says that geometry tells us more about the universe than equations ever will.
So sadly, science relied too heavily on equations and thus did not see the vital role of geometry -- a picture (diagram) tells a thousand words.

How we perceive is a huge part of the book.





© Copyright 2008 highestprecision (hiestprecision at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471790-the-love-of-shape