*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471968-ahhhhhhhhhhh
by Eiram
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1471968
my rantings
I love how people in high school think it is perfectly ok to just walk all over people. I know that it's just highs school but I'm tired of people thinking that just because I am a nerd that i will just bow down to them.
The high school I go to is predominately preppy kids with tons of money, and they freak out if you walk past them without moving out of their way just so they can have the entire hallway to themselves and their moronic friends who only like them for their money and the shinny things they get from eachother.
This is my last year of high school and you would think it wouldn't bother me anymore, but I just cant let it go. there is something about it that just keeps getting under my skin. Yes I should get thicker skin, yes I should just ignor it, of course I would love to forget they exist but the truth is I cant and I probably never will.
ok I'm done ranting now.
© Copyright 2008 Eiram (animeelphie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471968-ahhhhhhhhhhh