*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472559-C--CAMPAIGN-TO-BAN-THE-SONG-VINCENT
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Death · #1472559
Campaign To Ban The Song Vincent As It Is Persecuting A Perons In Hell Vincent Van Gogh
C - CAMPAIGN TO BAN THE SONG VINCENT
All music is no good proven. All music is no good, as it is proven that God exists, and that hell is a reality, the people who produce music, who perform music, don't care that music is persecuting people in hell. This is proven as it is noticed that there is a thought in a song "there is hope for all to find peace." As the people who produce music, who perform music, know God as a person and a friend, know that hell is a reality, they have never objected to hell, they have never campaigned for hell to stop, they have never expressed a desire that they wish the people in hell to find peace. Hell can be "eternal insomnia", "eternal mental disturbance" and "eternal persecution of mind", and Christ-God says in the Bible that hell consists of these things.

As the people who produce music, perform music, don't want to stop hell, but beleive in hell, I am starting a campaign to stop hell, and as a means of starting a campaign to stop hell I am calling for the song Vincent to be banned by radio stations as it is presecuting a person in hell, Vincent Van Gogh.

In these articles,
A - Campaign Th Ban The Song Vincent
B - Campaign Th Ban The Song Vincent
C - Campaign To Ban The Song Vincent
are the following sections.

- God's Will To Persecution
- Campaigns To Stop Hell And Abolish Psychiatry
- People In Hell
- The Reality Of Hell
- Campaign For The Abolition Of Psychiatry
- The Abolition Of Psychiatry Can Lead To The Liberation Of All People
- The Ballet Reveals God's Power And The Politics Of Deceit
- God Believes In Hell, Eternal Damnation
- Music Is No Good
- The Song Vincent
- The History Of Hell, Eternal Damnation
- Eternal Persecution
- Hell, Eternal Damnation
- Is He In Heaven Or Is He In Hell
- Possession Is The Causation Of Mental Disturbance
- Words Have Meaning
- An Analysis Of Some More Words To Show That Words Have Meaning
- That There Is No Such Thing As Mental Illness Is Revealed By Words

THE SONG VINCENT
If you think music is good, what is good about music as Vincent Van Gogh is in hell listening to a song on the radio about him, realising that people are listening to the song, that the song has been played on the radio year after year for many years since it was originally written, that as such people continue to listen to the song, but nobody cares that he is in hell listening to the song and nobody has said that he and all people in hell should be freed from hell. Therefore, as that is not good, what would be good if you would start a campaign to stop hell, to free people from hell. As it is proven that God exists, and that therefore hell exists, as God has said there is hell, eternal damnation and has not said that there isn't, then it would therefore be good to start a campaign to stop hell, to convey to God that you don't want the existence of a place called hell, that you don't want hell, eternal damnation.

If you say that music is good do you want to free Vincent Van Gogh from hell, and all people who are in hell. It is reasonable to assess that Vincent Van Gogh is in a place called hell, having been persecuted by God on earth. Vincent Van Gogh obviously suffered from mental disturbance having cut off his own ear and having been driven to suicide by God. The question is, as we know for sure God exists, and as God persecutes a person such as Vincent Van Gogh on earth, does that persecution continue after the person's death in a place called hell. As God has said there is hell, eternal damnation, and has never said, has not said that there isn't hell eternal damnation, then if you say that music is good do you seek absolution clarification from God that there should be no such thing as hell, eternal damnation, that hell should be stopped.

Vincent Van Gogh died in 1986 and so by 1971 when the song Vincent was written he had been in hell for 75 years. After being in hell for 75 years, in 1971 when a song was written about him he thought that this would get him recognition for the fact that he was in hell and that there would be a campaign against God to free him from hell. But no, it is now 2008, and the world continues to listen to the song Vincent but nobody cares that he should be freed from hell. Nobody has said so, except myself, now I have said it in the year 2008, now that I know for sure that God exists and that God believes in hell.

How does Vincent Van Gogh feel that radio stations are playing a song written about him, and people are continuing to listen to a song written about him, but nobody cares that he is in hell. How does Vincent Van Gogh feel thinking that people are going to art galleries and saying that they admire his paintings, but he is in hell and nobody cares that he is hell, nobody has said that he should be freed from hell, nobody has started a campaign to free him from hell.

It's no use to Vincent Van Gogh in hell, that radio stations are playing a song written about him, and that millions of people are listening to the song and saying that it's a beautiful song. What use is that to Vincent Van Gogh who is in hell.

If you say music is good therefore, do you want to stop hell, do you want to say to God that there should be no such thing as hell, do you want to seek absolute clarification from God that there should be no such thing as hell, eternal damnation.

People who produce music, perform music, could try and do something about this, they have loads of economic power and influence, they have access to the media, they could start a campaign to seek absolute clarification from God that there should be no such thing as hell, that hell should be stopped.

Has God always persecuted what could be called the anarchist-socialist-communist mentality. In making this point, I first of all say that the concept communist should not exist, that it is oppressive and dehumanising and should not exist. The concept communism exists in its marxist sense and in its non-marxist sense, Certainly the concept communist in its marxist sense is dehumanising and should be done away with, people who were told they were communists should be set free. But the concept communism can also be thought of in its non-marxist sense, it can be thought of as expressing the type of people who like to live in a commune for instance. Are people who live in a commune communists. But still anyway I think the word, the concept is dehumanising.

Vincent Van Gogh has been described as a christian communist, a person who mistakenly misinterpreted Christ. The truth is that Christ\God was always a statist-royalist, and used a strategy of deceit to possibly convey the impression that he wasn't and some people might have thought he was sort of anarchistic. A person as Vincent Van Gogh, who has been described as a christian communist, misinterpreted Christ. Has God always persecuted this type of person throughout history, what could be called the anarchist-socialist-communist type of person. As we know for sure that God exists, and we know God's political mentality, we know that God is a statist-capitalist-royalist.

Therefore, since God started human history God's statist-royalist system always existed. In the 18th century when God invented capitalism this became God's statist-capitalist-royalist system. As previously God did invent all products during history, God's invention of capitalism in the 19th century developed into the mass production of products by God's system, by God's capitalism.

As this was always God's political system, God's political way, the statist-royalist system which became the statist-capitalist-royalist system in the 18th century, were there always people who sought independence from this system, who had independence of spirit and desired power independently of this system, a mentality that could be called the anarchist-socialist-communist mentality, and was it always this type of person that God persecuted.

And in his will to persecution God has used the strategy of political deceit. 2000 years ago Christ used the strategy of deceit by having himself crucified by the state to try and convey the impression that he wasn't a friend of the state when he was a friend of the state. God has always been a statist-royalist he has always been a friend of the state and has shared his power with the state. As Christ\God used this strategy of deceit 2000 years, the early Christians misinterpreted Christ and were persecuted on earth.


THE HISTORY OF HELL, ETERNAL DAMNATION
Hell, eternal damnation would be to be always isolated from having God's power, for eternity. Hell, eternal damnation would be to be is a place called hell after death knowing that God exists, that God has shared his power with others and that God will never share his power with you. Hell, eternal damnation would be to know that God exists and created you as an existing human being but never wanted to be a friend of yours having created you as an existing human being.

In all God’s religions, God has said there is hell, eternal damnation, and God has not said that there isn’t hell. Therefore, as we know God exists and we know who God is, therefore there is such a thing as hell, eternal damnation after death, as God has said there is and God hasn’t said that there isn’t.

In all God's religions, the assertion that there is such a thing as hell, eternal damnation, is asserted. And some people say they believe God about that, and some people such as myself didn't. I never believed God when he said there was hell, I always believed in a good God, and that there was no such thing as hell and that all people went to heaven after death.

But now, as I know for sure that God exists, that I know that God is living in the world, that I know that God has shared his power with others and hasn't shared his power with me, that God has shared his power with the state and capitalism, and that I am a true socialist and that God hasn't shared his power with the true nature of the political concept of socialism, and that therefore I am isolated from God on earth as he hasn‘t shared his power with me but has shared his power with others, and now also that I have an insight into God's planning mind and his strategies of deceit, I now think that there is such a thing as hell, eternal damnation after death.

Suppose there is such a thing as hell, eternal damnation after death, and that there have been people in hell since the beginning of time. If we think back to the Book of Genesis and the beginning of God's religions, suppose there have always been people in hell since then.

And then Jesus Christ came along 2000 years ago, and the people in hell thought that he was the saviour, that he would free them from hell. And suppose people in hell thought that and they were wrong.

The truth is that God\Christ is a statist. Christ had himself crucified by the political state to possibly convey the impression that he wasn't a statist, that he objected to the state, but that wasn't true. If some people thought that they were wrong and they were deceived. I didn't think that myself, I always thought Christ was a good God who simply went around performing miracles and healing people, and I didn't understand why he was crucified by the state because all he seemed to have done was good, by going around and healing people. I myself never believed in hell.

The truth is that Christ\God is a statist, a friend of the political state, the one and only God who has shared his power with the political state, and the early christians were persecuted on earth for misinterpreting Christ. As such people were deceived by Christ and persecuted on earth, have such people been in hell after they died.

Suppose such people were in hell for centuries, and then in the 17th century the enlightenment came along. When the enlightenment came along in the 17th century, the people in hell thought, this is it, something will be done about hell now, hell will be stopped now. The enlightenment is it the people in hell thought, the dissemination of knowledge, the dissemination of ideas to the ordinary people, this will stop hell.

Suppose the people in hell thought that, and they were wrong again. Then the French revolution came along. Wrong if you think that will stop hell. A forcible revolution won't do you any good but would be used against you as an excuse to keep you in hell. And anyway The French revolution was a deceit, as all revolutions are, it was a Royal conspiracy, and all revolutions are deceits, the continuation of the old order in disguise.

Then in the 19th century the political concept of socialism came along. And the people in hell thought, this is it, this will free us from hell. Wrong again. That was phoney socialism invented by God. Marxism for instance, a war strategy, won't do you any good, won't do the people in hell any good, it will be used against you as an excuse to keep you in hell. So the Russian revolution of 1917 is no use either, another deceitful revolution, the continuation of the old order in disguise.

Then God invented nazism, and this makes hell worse. Concentration camps, the idea of concentration camps is concentration, brainwashing, to brainwash people in hell about concentration camps, that's the idea of nazism and nazism was invented by God. Nazism makes hell worse, more difficult for the people in hell who are being brainwashed by God.

Then the age of terrorism came along, and this makes hell worse also, more brainwashing in hell about terrorism.

So have there been people in hell since the beginning of time and who have always been brainwashed in hell by God. That would be hell, eternal damnation, and it is possible as God exists, because God can create invisible television and brainwash people in hell with it, inflict invisible television on their brains for eternity. That would be eternal damnation and that is possible as God exists.


MAKING HELL WORSE
So there have always been people in hell. And in the 20th century God made hell worse for the people in hell by inventing and building concentration camps, for the purpose of brainwashing people in hell and making hell worse for the people in hell. The word concentration reveals that this was God’s idea, to brainwash people in hell about concentration camps and make hell worse for the people in hell.

A question has been asked, who is the most hated person in history, and some people say Hitler, and I agree, I agree that God who was Hitler, is the most hated person in history and in the universe. God has adopted various personas and one of those personas was Hitler who built concentration camps to make hell worse for people in hell. It was God who was Hitler, it was God who conceived of, built and implemented the strategy of concentration camps for the purpose of making hell worse for people in hell.


ETERNAL PERSECUTION
The question you have to ask is, if God deceives and persecutes a person on earth, how do you know that such persecution then isn’t eternal after such a person's death. In relation to mental disturbance therefore how do you know that mental disturbance caused by God, mystified by the state as being an illness, mental illness, isn't eternal, isn't for eternity.

And as such we recognise that words do have meaning. Think of the words "insomnia" and "schizophrenia." These words contain the idea "no independent angel - nia."

If it go to hell after death then you know for sure that God exists, because the reason you are in hell is because God exists, and has power over you, has the power to be able to put you in hell. Therefore if a person is in hell, such a person realises that God exists and that God enviously is not a friend as God has put the person in hell. Inevitably therefore as the person in hell recognises the existence of God and the power of God, and recognises that God is not a friend as God has put such a person in hell, such a person inevitably desires the friendship of a heavenly being with heavenly power to be a friend, and that is the idea of the desire for the friendship of an independent angel.

But is it a myth, a delusion that independent angels exist and we have the concept "nia" - no independent angel that is contained in the words "insomnia" and "schizophrenia." In this context therefore, in the scenario of a person being in hell, we see that such words do have meaning, as they reveal the idea of the desire for an independent angel to be a friend of people of whom God is not a friend.

If we think of what hell could consists of, hell could consist of eternal insomnia and eternal mental disturbance. I don't believe that mental illness exists, and that the attribution of the idea of illness to mental disturbance is a strategy by God and the state to mystify the real reason for mental disturbance, mental disturbance being actually caused by interference in a person's mind by God.

Therefore, the factor of possession has to be considered in relation to mental disturbance. The original people who said possession was a reason for "so-called" mental illness were correct. Since then this true reason for mental disturbance has been mystified by the state and the phoney rationalists, who maintain that mental illness has a medical, scientific causation, when the truth is the mental disturbance is caused in a person's mind by interference by God in the person's mind in various ways, as God can use various ways of negatively interfering in a person's mind. It is no coincidence also therefore that possession is referred to about 99 times in the New Testament.


HELL, ETERNAL DAMNATION
I am isolated from God on earth. I know that God has shared his power with others, has been a friend of others for years and years, has been their friend, has talked to them as a friend, in the spirit of friendship, is always there for them as a friend, but never came and talked to me in the spirit of friendship, never came and talked to me as a friend and offered to share his power with me as a friend. When I think of it like that, that God has been a friend of others for years and years, and never came and talked to me in the spirit of friendship, then that is isolation from God on earth.

If that isolation from God is for eternity after death. As God is not a friend of mine on earth, then when I die, after death, is there eternal isolation from God in a place called hell, for eternity, eternal damnation.


IS HE IS HEAVEN OR IS HE IN HELL
Phoney socialists, all existing parties which call themselves socialist, are exposed as being phoney socialist. They haven't said that they want God's power to be shared with all people. They haven't said that they want the abolition of psychiatry. They haven't said that they want absolute clarification from God that there is no such thing as hell, that there should be no such things as hell.

Is he in heaven or is he in hell. After revolutions of deceit such as the French and Russian revolutions, which were royal conspiracies, obviously people were deceived. It would have dawned on some people after such revolutions that they were deceived by God. If such people lived their lives knowing that they were deceived by God and God never came to them and offered them friendship, then is God a friend of such people. Therefore, the question is, when such people died, after death, are they in heaven or are they in hell as God deceived them and wasn't a friend of theirs on earth but was a friend of others on earth and shared his power with others. Is such a person in heaven of hell after death. Phoney socialists, all existing parties which call themselves socialist, have never sought clarification about this and therefore obviously they are phoney socialists, anti-socialists.


POSSESSION IS THE CAUSATION OF MENTAL DISTURBANCE
People can mentally disturbed but there is no such thing as mental illness, people who are mentally disturbed do not suffer from an intrinsic illness that is called mental illness. The attribution of the idea of mental illness as an explanation for mental disturbance is a mystification by God and the state to mystify the truism that God is the causation of mental disturbance. Possession, and various mental interferences, caused by God is the causation of mental disturbance. The people who originally said that possession was the causation of mental disturbance were correct. This has been denied and mystified by the establishment of the practise of psychiatry. Proving the existence of God reveals that the human mind can be pacified, can be at peace, as God can pacify the human mind, and therefore there is no need for psychiatry, and therefore we need a campaign, a campaign to convey to God that there is no need for psychiatry, that psychiatry should be abolished. As such this can lead to the liberation of all people on earth, as all people realising that if they have God's power can have peaceful minds, realise that there is no need for psychiatry, and that therefore psychiatry should be abolished, and that God's power, atomic power, should be shared with all people.


WORDS HAVE MEANING
As we have seen words have meaning, and we recognise that words "insomnia" and "schizophrenia" reveal the possibilities of hell and the desire for the friendship of an independent angel. Hell could be existing in the state of God created by God, knowing that God exists and has power to put you in hell, and being in hell and having eternal insomnia created by God or eternal mental disturbance created by God (known as schizophrenia), and therefore desiring the existence of a heavenly friend who is not God, an independent angel for instance, to be a friend of yours, and to set you free and give you peace of mind. If God puts people in hell then in realisation that God exists and does put people in hell, a person in hell inevitably desires the friendship of a heavenly friend who is not God, who is an independent angel.

The words "insomnia" and "schizophrenia" have meaning therefore is revealing these possibilities of hell, and in also revealing the desire for an independent angel who is not God to be a friend of a person in hell. The letters "nia" mean "no independent angel" and convey the idea that there aren't independent angels and that hell is for eternity, that there is hell, eternal damnation.

If that is so, if independent angels do not already exist, then there should be a campaign for the creation of independent angels, it should be conveyed to God that hell should be stopped, that people in hell should be freed from hell, and then have the friendship of independent angels, for after having been put in hell by God you would never want to be a friend of God, and therefore desire the friendship of an independent angel.


AN ANALYSIS OF SOME MORE WORDS TO SHOW THAT WORDS HAVE MEANING
Let's prove that God does exist and created all words, by looking at some words that have meaning. To prove that God does exist and created all words let's look at some words that have meaning such as the words paradise, social, family, cool, means, names, through. And

The Word ‘Paradise’
What does the word paradise mean. Obviously the word paradise means para-di-se which means parallel dimensions see, and the word obviously was created by God as it reveals the existence of God and the power of God.

Interpretations.
- Heaven after death. If you die you go to the parallel dimension of heaven.
- Heaven on earth. Knowing about God's power on earth means that you know about parallel dimensions, atomic power etc. God has shared this power with the state and capitalism obviously.

The Word 'Social'
A very interesting word is the word 'social', as the word 'social' reveals the very essence of the human person as being a social being.

The word 'social', the concept 'social', reveals the very essence of the human being, the human person as being a social being. The word 'social' obviously means 'source of communication and inspiration' - socia - and this word, this concept, reveals the very essence of the human person. The very essence of all human beings is the desire to be social, to desire to find and have a 'source of communication and inspiration'. Therefore all human beings desire to be social, and it is the very essence of human nature to desire to be social, to desire to find and have a source of communication and inspiration. This truism of the very essence of the human person is intelligently revealed in the word 'social'.

Obviously friendship, to have a friend, reveals this human desire to be social, friendship can be described as being a 'source of communication and inspiration', your friend, if you have a friend, is for you a 'source of communication and inspiration'. And such things as groups, organisations, clubs, parties, associations, societies etc can also be a 'source of communication and inspiration'.

Lonely people, people who don't have a friend, are also essentially social human beings, as whilst they don't have a friend, they do desire to have a friend and to find friendship. Whilst during the time when lonely people don't have a friend and are in the process of desiring to find friendship, they can seek a 'source of communication and inspiration' in books and literature for example, and in their imagination they desire to find a 'source of communication and inspiration'. Therefore lonely people are also essentially social human beings.

Nowadays, the internet is a place plentiful with possible opportunities to find a 'source of communication and inspiration', and it a very exciting development in human history.

I therefore have revealed that the word 'social', the concept 'social' reveals the very essence of the human person, because it is the very essence of the human person to desire to be social, to desire to find and have a 'source of communication and inspiration'. This is the very essence of the human person, the desire to find and have a 'source of communication and inspiration', and obviously this word is intelligently created by God.

I think you must acknowledge that the word 'social' is very interesting and was obviously intelligently created by God.

The Word 'Family'
The word family reveals the idea of "I make a friendship" - imaf=fami=family - and was obviously created by God. The truth is that God chooses who are marriage partners and thus makes families. The idea is in the word family - "I make a friendship."

The Word 'Cool'
The word 'cool' has meaning in relation to the ballet. The remarkable thing about ballet dancers is that they are 'cool', that they are perfectly relaxed and cool, that they can control their own physiology with the power of God. The truth is that a human being can't stand on the tips of his toes like that without having atomic power, the power of God. Can a human being do a handstand on the tips of his fingers. No, he can't, and neither can a ballet dancer perform ballet without the power and intelligence of God. And that's why the White Russians are called White Russians because they were given by God the gift, the power of ballet. The truth is that Christ\God was always a friend of the Royalty, as he says himself in the Bible "Yes I am a King." And this also reveals that the Russian revolution of 1917 was a Royal conspiracy, that marxism was an ideological deceit, a political philosophy of deceit, as is written in the word 'mermaid' - 'maid - and that Karl Marx was inspired by God. And Christ also says in the Bible "For it is written." What does he mean, he means that words and ideas are written to the consciousness of human beings by God, that's called inspiration, and the religions of the world actually believe in inspiration, they believe that for example the Bible was inspired by God, it is the word of God.

I am not the only one that believes in inspiration from God, the religions of the world believe in inspiration in God. And I have revealed in my posts that there is inspiration, that God created all words by inspiring the 'names' for things and the 'names' for places in the minds of human beings throughout history. And in relation to the Book Of Genesis I think I have made a interesting point in my previous post in relation to language. If God didn't know language, invent all languages before human beings, then God would have learned languages from human beings. But that would be absurd if you think about it. If you think about it, God must have known all languages before human beings, and that human beings only have acquired the learning of languages through inspiration from God.


The Words 'Names' And 'Means'
And therefore in relation to the invention of all things on this earth by God which the Bible says is so as is stated in John 1 : 1-3, and also the names for all things created by God, surely it is no coincidence that the word 'names' is an anagram of the word 'means.' We have the 'means' of production, and the 'names' of products.

The Catholic Church believes in inspiration and defines inspiration as "the influence of God upon the writers of the scriptures" and the Bible explicitly states in John 1 : 1-3 that God himself created all things on this earth and invented the names for all things he created, and many other people study the Bible and believe it to be the word of God.


The Word 'Through'
And the word 'through' is revealed to have meaning in relation to John 1 : 1-3.

1 In the beginning was the Word: and the Word was with God: and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through him: and without him was made nothing that was made.

The word 'through' here means 'by means of', it means ;'inspiration', it means 'coming into the mind from God.'

The Bible John 1 : 1-3 explicitly states that this is so, that God created all things and the names for all things he created. And John 1 : 1 explicitly states that 'words', therefore 'language', was with God before words and languages were with human beings. As I have said it would be absurd to think that God didn't know languages before human beings and that God learned languages from human beings. It would be absurd to think that, and obviously God knew languages before human beings, and human beings learned languages through inspiration from God.

And John 1 : 1-3 repeats the same idea that is in the Book of Genesis, that God created things and the names for things. And John 1 ; 2 makes this clear.

John 1 : 2 The same was in the beginning with God.

I didn't write the Bible, God did, God inspired the writing of the Bible, and obviously the Bible states explicitly, makes clear, that God created all things on this earth and the names for all things he created on this earth. And the Christian religions do believe that the Bible is the word of God. So I think you should acknowledge that my posts do prove the existence of God.



THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MENTAL ILLNESS IS REVEALED BY WORDS
The Words - Annoy, Paranoid, Paranoia, Insomnia, Schizophrenia.

As it is proven that God exists, and that God created all words, then words created by God reveal the existence of God, and that therefore as God exists, there is no need for psychiatry as God can pacify the human mind.

The following words associated with mental disturbance, annoy, paranoid, paranoia, insomnia, schizophrenia, were obviously created by God, reveal that God exists, reveal that God is the causation of mental disturbance, that therefore there is no such thing as mental illness, but that mental disturbance is caused by God, reveal therefore that there is no need for psychiatry, for as God exists God can pacify the human mind, and therefore that we should have a campaign to abolish psychiatry, to convey to God that God should share the power and intelligence with all people, so that all people can know how to have peaceful minds and so that psychiatry can be abolished as there is no need for psychiatry if God shares his power with all people.

As we have seen the words insomnia and schizophrenia have meaning, in that they reveal the possibilities of hell, and the desire of people in hell to have an independent angel as a friend. Hell could consist of eternal insomnia and eternal mental disturbance which could be called schizophrenia. Hell, eternal damnation could consist of eternal insomnia and eternal schizophrenia, so that a person in hell could never have peace of mind, could never have peace of mind for eternity. The words insomnia and schizophrenia are obviously intelligently designed by God to reveal these possibilities of hell, as the person in hell realises he is in hell because God exists and God has the power to put him in hell, and therefore the person realises that God is not a friend, and inevitably, the person realising that heavenly power exists as he realises God exists, but as God is not a friend, inevitably desires the friendship of an independent angel, a heavenly being such as an independent angel who is an individual heavenly spirit with independence from God, and who desires that the person is freed from hell and desires to be a heavenly friend of the person, as God is not a friend of such a person.

But these words with the concept "nia" in them reveal that such independent angels do not already exist. Therefore, if we can stop hell, it will then be necessary for God to create independent angels for people who were in hell, for such people, having been put in hell by God, wouldn't then want to be a friend of God. I myself don't like God and could never be a friend of God, as God isn't a friend of mine, was never a friend of mine, never wanted to be a friend of mind, and never will be a friend of mine. Therefore, if there is to be hope and freedom for me, it will be necessary for God to create for me an independent angel who will be a friend of mine.

We have seen that God created all words and other words associated with mental disturbance, such as paranoid and paranoia, were created by God, and reveal that mental disturbance is caused by God interference in the minds of the mentally disturbed from the parallel dimensions. We have seen that the word paradise means para-di-see and has to do with parallel dimensions, so obviously the words paranoid and paranoia have to do with parallel dimensions, and the creation of these words by God reveals that mental disturbance is not caused by an intrinsic mental illness, but has its causation by interference in a person's mind from parallel dimensions created by God, from God himself. It is no coincidence therefore that the word "annoy" is linked with the words "paranoid" and "paranoia", as the sound "noy" occurs in these words, and this reveals the true causation of mental disturbance, that people who are mentally disturbed, are actually annoyed by God from a parallel dimension. This reveal the true causation of mental disturbance, and it is a mystification by God and the state to attribute the idea of mental illness as being the causation of mental disturbance.

Therefore, as this is the true causation of mental disturbance, and this has been revealed and it known, we need a campaign to stop this, we need to convey to God that he must stop interfering in peoples' minds and causing mental disturbance. As such, as we realise that God is responsible for mental disturbance, we convey to God that that is known, and ask him to stop his strategy of mental disturbance. As such, there is no need for psychiatry. God can be asked to stop his strategies of mental disturbance, can be asked to pacify the minds of people who are mentally disturbed, can be asked to agree that God's power, atomic power, should be shared with all people, so that all people can have peaceful minds, and therefore psychiatry can be abolished, and all people can be liberated, set free, by attaining God's power, atomic power.

If God therefore agrees to do this, to stop his strategies of causing mental disturbance, and therefore if psychiatry is abolished, it will be then be necessary for God to create an independent angel for me to be a friend of mine, and for any other persons who desire the friendship of an independent angel. Now knowing that God isn't a friend of mine, was never a friend of mine, never wanted to be a friend of mind, and never will be a friend of mine, if there is to be hope and freedom for me, and if hell is stopped and psychiatry is abolished, I will then desire the friendship of an independent angel, and come to an agreement to live in peaceful coexistence in the universe with God, God being friends of his chosen friends, and a person such as myself being friends with an independent angel who will be a friend of mine. That would be a desirable political arrangement, that we could live in peaceful coexistence in the world, in the universe, on that basis.

The truth is that independent angels don’t already exist. But if there is to be hope and freedom of me it will be necessary for God to create for me an independent angel who will be a friend of mine, and to create independent angels for any other persons who desire the friendship of independent angels.

© Copyright 2008 truesocialist (truesocialist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472559-C--CAMPAIGN-TO-BAN-THE-SONG-VINCENT