*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472772-Lipstick-On-A-Pig
Rated: 13+ · Other · Political · #1472772
Barack Obama's Comment on McCain's Running Mate
    I have followed the '08 elections for a little while and I can't say I'm happy. Barack Obama had used the expression "You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig". Many people thought that he was saying that about Sarah Palin, John McCain's running mate, and thought that he was being sexist. But did they think that Obama meant that McCain was the pig and Palin was the lipstick? Come to think of it didn't McCain use that expression 3 TIMES to Hillary Clinton? And not a soul lifted a finger!
    Palin had said "The only differnece between a bulldog and a hockey mom is lipstick". That wasn't even anywhere CLOSE to funny. She isn't a bulldog! She isn't even a Jack Russell Terrier! A Cocker Spaniel looks at her and feels proud. And, not that it matters in an election (nether does religion), but her daughter is 17 and pregnant!  Teen pregnancy does show signs of psychological problems within a family.
    Besides, we all know that McCain only chose Palin to get the women's vote. And it worked?! What arrogant women was able to bare that, taking it in and indulging it like it was the greatest treasure on Earth! Palin isn't McCain's running mate, she's his bitch.
    O.K.! I'm done complaining! You can comment but I don't care.


    Edited by Prof. McDoc and Dallas McGraw
    Writen by redtwilight
© Copyright 2008 RedTwilight (redtwilight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472772-Lipstick-On-A-Pig