*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472925-Verbal-Dance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1472925
I wrote this to express the more visual view of a chat room
I see you across a crowded room and I can’t help but see that you have noticed me also. Walking toward you a thousand thoughts go through my mind all thinking of what to say and how to say it. Even though the room is jam packed and I’m bumping into people as I go along the only person I see is you. Your hair stylishly done, though your eyes were shielded by your glasses it intrigued me to see more. At first you had a serious look, you know the one, that look that says what in the world is he staring at me for. I didn’t let that deter me I kept coming forward. The closer I came the vision of your voluptuous figure drew me to you even more. At first I thought that it was me that made you shift uncomfortably from heel to heel. Then I noticed the three inch black pumps that you were wearing which only made my eyes move up your power calves as I followed the split of your long flowing dress. I smiled as my eyes came up to a close with a silver rose design at the middle of your thigh, your dress formed perfectly over your hips. The matching jacket that you wore helped accentuate the outfit perfectly. I then waited for the person that you were talking with to move away and I stepped closer to talk to you and this is when our story starts. Where do I start, how will you respond, and what do I say next, as these thoughts swirl around my head and then it hits me. Let’s go! Let’s do this! Let’s start this verbal dance!

I say “Hi” and you say “Hello”. How are you doing? I’m fine and you. I’m good. So how do you like this place I love the view. (I know that this sounds lame but I didn’t think before thinking) You looked slightly annoyed as you responded. “It’s okay”. Feeling that this conversation is about to be very short lived, I introduce myself and ask a stupid question to break the tension. I kind of noticed how you were standing. “Are they comfortable” looking down towards your shoes. Your reply took my a little off guard “What are you talking about” you looked at me sort of puzzled. As I stumbled over my words I said “Your shoes, they are very nice but you don’t look comfortable in them”. For the first time I saw you smile and when you did it seemed to brighten your already lovely face. As our words grew into a conversation the only voice I could hear was yours over the din of our crowded surroundings. The melodic tones of your angelic voice chimed through my captivated mind as I seemed spell bound for a few moments as time passed I grew enamored by your deep brown eyes (eyes so deep that I could get lost in), I asked you would you like to sit down and led walked slightly behind watching your hips sway memorizing me with each step. I don’t know if it the way that you normally walk, not that I’m complaining, or was it keeping you’re balancing on your shoes I smiled all the same.

As we were about to sit down I noticed the cut of your dress low-cut and with the silver rose pattern accenting your cleavage, perfectly clinging to your full and firm breasts maybe it was the air conditioning but hoping it was our talk that had made your nipples press against the straining material of your dress, either way I was more than happen as my eyes glanced down for a brief moment. It is said that non-verbal communication is just as important as what is being said, I tried as I could to take in the full package as I absorbed every motion that you make. The tension in your shoulders as our verbal sparring turns to topics that you don’t wish to discuss or your heart felt cackle as you laugh loudly about what you find funny. I hope that this delight would go on endlessly. With the change of DJ the atmosphere of also shifts to the music we like and the look on your face as the song “Peaches and Cream” is played. You demand forcefully that I dance with you. Your every movement tells a story as this luscious miss hips gyrate to the beat moving uninhibitedly to the rhythms of the songs as they played you put my arms around your waist and lean back and to my surprise you say “can you hang with this”. After the dance we chatted some more as I walked you to your car and hoped this night wouldn’t end. You smiled a sly smile as you whispered to me, “Shall we dance again”. I replied “Yes”.
© Copyright 2008 Mentlmassage55 (mentalmassage5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472925-Verbal-Dance