*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1473562-Chimera-ep-1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1473562
Jayten tentaru is a normal 14 year old boy or so he thought.
The day was January twentieth. School was let out an hour ago and yet Jayten was still walking home. It wasn't that he lived far from the school neither was it that he was slow. It was the fact that jayten merely just didn't want to go home. To Jayten home was just plain boring and Jayten felt like taking the long way around. Jayten was mainly always bored but this was probrobly due to the fact that Jayten had no friends. The reason for this was simple every one disliked Jayten. Not because he wasn't much to look at with his flaming red hair, that was long enough to cover his eyes that where as blue as the sky. Jayten was actually good looking but the reason for this was that people thought he was weird.
    Jayten was walking through the city and was taking in the sceinary. After an hour of looking around jayten decided he wanted to go home. Jayten walked in an allyway deciding to take a shortcut. Thats when everything went terribly wrong. Jayten was walking and took a right at the ally splitoff. he heard murmuring in the distance and heard a bottle being shattered. Jayten started getting anxious and was walking a little bit faster gradually picking up speed. And then he tripped. He got back up but it was to late he turned around only to see a gang of thugs. The leader of the group who was holding a metal pipe spoke first. " Who the hell do you think you are turd stain stepping on our turf", the leader said with a roman accent. " uhh... im Jayten Tentaru. Im just a little squirt who wouldn't even be a threat to you ", Jayten half whining said. " ohh looks like we have a smartass", Said the leader. "bust em up boss", one of the thugs chimed in.
The leader lifted his bar and yelled. " this is what you get for steppe'n on are turf"
end of episode 1
© Copyright 2008 Jayten Tentaru (jayten59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1473562-Chimera-ep-1