*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1473697-Words-can-cut-so-deep
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1473697
continuum of the series
Words can really cut you where it hurts the most...Especially in the barely healed spots.
So I'm sitting in the seat next to this one, crocheting. He's on the comp with his lotro buddies playing lotro.
One of his buddies who runs his little fellowship site comments that there was a weird comment left on their page.
Here's the weird comment by the way:
Hey honey,
I hope you get alot of recruits
Your baby
X

Obviously, I sent the comment. he turns and asks me if I sent it and I smiled and said yes.
He laughs. He laughs and tells the dude, "No, I don't know who sent it." I'm sitting right there. I look back down to hide my eyes and keep on crocheting.
I don't say another word to him as I crochet.
Its like one thirty and I'm sick of waiting. We usually take showers together but I don't even wanna look at him tonight.
I shower.
I wash the dishes. Just as hint to any guy who is reading this, When women wash dishes or cleans, it means they're agitated or pissed. Or hurt...Or maybe a combination of all three.
I go to bed without saying a word.
I lay in bed, thinking. Did I overreact? Maybe he doesn't want to expose his regular life to his lortro buddies. However, this is what my ex did before he dropped the 'I have a girlfriend' bomb on me. But my boyfriend can't have another chick. He's living with me. He comes home to me every night.
But he doesn't touch me.
While I was laying in bed, he came in and massaged my back and asked me if anything was wrong, "Nothing. There's nothing wrong."
I take out my vibrator and settle down. As I lay down and get off in the dark, I listen to him laughing with his lotro buddies.
Good night honey,
I love you
X
© Copyright 2008 justbefree (pixiedust1989 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1473697-Words-can-cut-so-deep