*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1474498-Disturbia
by LJ
Rated: · Other · Other · #1474498
An Alice In Wonderland type story.
"Rose, class is starting." said Vanessa, Rose's best friend. "Thanks, 'Nessa." replied Rose. Today was Friday the 13th and Year 7's at Berryville High will learn all about in History class."Nice of you to join us."said Mr. Bo-Ring, Rose's History teacher. "Today we've got a.......... pop quiz"cried the teacher. The whole class moaned and groaned, except for of course, Kate Moon, the class 'smartie'. Kate was just so excited and saying "Yey, pop quiz time!".
"Mr. Bo-Ring, more like Mr. Boring" whispered Rose to Jake, who she secretly had a crush on. "You're so funny Rose, ha, ha, ha." he whispered back.
"Rose, would you like to share your conversation with the class?" asked Mr. Bo-Ring.
"No, obviosly not, bu........."Rose replied. "Well you're gonna have to." Mr. Bo-Ring said. "well, um, I said...." Rose mumbled. "She said you're Mr. Boring, and I agree." Jake said, who secretly liked Rose. The whole class cracked up laughing loudly. "DETENTION!," Shouted Mr. Bo-Ring. "See you two after class." "Thanks for sharing the blame." said Rose. "Any time" replied Jake.

That afternoon Rose and Jake went to detention with Mr. Bo-Ring. They both sat at different ends of the room, lucky for Rose she got a window to look out of.
"Now, you two must stay in here until 3rd Period, and NO TALKING!" cried
Mr. Bo-Ring. Rose decieded to look out her window, only to find not a black cat, but a black rabbit. "Hmmm, a black rabbit on Friday the 13th?," Rose asked herself, "Isn't it meant to be a black cat?"
DISMISSED" cried Mr. Bo-Ring.

The next day at school Rose went straight up to Jake to thank him again. "No problem, you have to know that" Jake replied. "I do, it's just.......... did you hear about that new movie that came out the other day?," Rose said, "I think it was called, um, uh, oh, yeah, 'Disturbed'." "Oh yeah, I've been waiting for that to come out on dvd. I wonder how much it is?" Jake asked himself. "Just go to the video store and rent it for free," Rose replied "You know what you can come over and watch it with me." "Okay, as long as it's alright with your mum." Jake said.
"It will be... I'm sure of it." Rose replied.

"Oh, but, mum...." cried Rose. "He's not coming over and that's final." yelled Mrs. Matthews, Rose's Mother. "But please I'll be extra, extra, extra, extra, extra........."
"Alright, he can come over." Mrs. Matthews said giving in to Rose's nagging and her 'puppy-dog-eyes'.That night Jake came over and him and Rose watched 'Disturbed'.

"Thanks for inviting me Mrs. Matthews."said Jake. "Yeah that's alright." replied Mrs. Matthews. Rose got up a went to get the popcorn, while Jake turned on the dvd player and pressed play.

"Ahhhhhhh!" cried the character on the T.V. "I'm scared," Rose said as she hugged Jake. Soon enough the movie ended and Jake went home.
"See 'ya Jake!" shouted Rose. After she had said her goodbyes and goodnights, Rose went to bed. "I'm tired, I think I'll just.........." Rose Yawned as she fell asleep.

"What...wh...wher..where am I?" Rose said as she looked around the long dark scary-looking hall she found herself in.
"How'd did I get here?", Rose said to herself as she got up and started to look around. To the left of her were two arches, one leading to a garden and the other to a scary-looking castle. To the right of her was a sign reading 'Disturbia: Population 666'. Obviously, she decied to go through the arch leading to the garden, she defently wasn't up for going towards the castle, especially after watching that movie with Jake. She headed for the garden.

Standing in front of her were two signs the one to the left read 'Roses & Thorns' and to the right read 'Trees & Snakes' "Why the hell would I go to Trees & Snakes if I'm petrified of snakes?" Rose said. So she turned left and walked up to......... a black rabbit, but not just any black rabbit, this one looked familuar, it was the one she saw outside the window in detention with Mr. Bo-Ring. "Hello, Mr. cute little black rab...." "Cute, little, what are you talking about lady, I'm the largest and most feirce rabbit in my family"Explained the Black Rabbit. "You must have a small family" Replied Rose. "Shoosh up, toots." At that moment the rabbit hopped away into the rose bush, having no other choice Rose followed him into the bush.
© Copyright 2008 LJ (liamj27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1474498-Disturbia