*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1474713-I-dont-know-why-you-love-meBut-you-do
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1474713
my finale.
One day can make a difference. Actually, it was three texts that made the difference. Three texts gave me peace to my soul and to my heart. Yesterday I was so hurt, so in pain that I didn't think past that. I actually wasn't thinking. Well, with my jealousy I was thinking but that's not thinking. That's reacting in a selfish and unreasonable way.

In three texts I told him all my fears and my hurt. I told him how much it hurt me when I saw those pictures. I told him how insecure I was that he had pictures of his exes in his computer. I told him how much I loved him and that I was acting this crazy because I was crazy in love with him and I was scared to lose him. As I told him, I realized that I had a great boyfriend. I realized that I was the one upsetting myself over some pictures of a chick in Canada.

The only contact they have is over the computer. So who gives a shit about some pictures? She can send as many as she wants. I'm the one he comes home to. I'm the one he kisses and touches. I'm the one that he comes to when he's tired from work and he needs someone to listen to his problems.

I think back over the year we've been together and I see how he's been there for me through all my tough times. He's been there when my mother says the most hurtful things. He comforted me when my heart was breaking from the pain betrayal. Yeah, he was there for me when I broke if off with my ex. He comforted me when I needed him the most. Here I am, being a bitch over something so small because I am insecure in my own femininity.

Yesterday, I could feel a difference in our interaction. There was no longer that unspoken tension between us.

I know that he loves me.

I'm the one he calls beautiful and I believe it because I trust him.

P.S. I started my period today. Can you say 'moodswing'?
© Copyright 2008 justbefree (pixiedust1989 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1474713-I-dont-know-why-you-love-meBut-you-do