*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1475389-The-Drawing
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1475389
Tatsuha gets bored while visiting his brother and needs something to entertain himself.
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation

A/N: I also have this posted in FF.net under Lady of Dark.



‘ Damn! Where are Shuichi’s Nittle Grasper videos? I bet Bro hid them before I came,' thought Tatsuha.

         He’d been looking for the videos after deciding that Eiri wasn’t going to be paying attention to him and Shuichi wasn‘t coming home for about an other hour. Besides he never got tired of seeing his god. Sure he was about 14 years his senior but just the thought of him was enough to give him a nosebleed.

         ‘ Aha!’

         He found what looked to be a small brown cardboard box but to his disappointment it had nothing but blank paper and color pencils. He was about to put it back but then he was struck by an interesting idea.

         ‘ Hehe. I wonder…’

         With a wicked grin on his face, he picked up the materials and began to draw.



         

                Eiri “ Yuki” got up his chair and stretched. ‘ Wonder where Tatsuha went. It’s to quiet. I guess he left and went out to find some girls.’

         “ I’m home!!!” came the sound of his young lover.

         ‘ Oh, great. The moron is back,’ he thought. Yet he couldn’t help but smile.

         “ Hey! Shuichi! Check out this cool drawing I made!” came his brother’s voice.

         ‘ Guess he never left. Better hurry before he decides to molest Shuichi.’

         As he came out of his office he saw Shuichi staring at Tatsuha’s drawing. He was blushing and trying really hard not to giggle.

         “ Hey, Bro! What to see my drawing?” Tatsuha snickered.

         “Why would I want to see anything that came out of your perverted mind?” replied Yuki.

         “ Come on, Bro. You’ll like it,” laughed Tatsuha.

         ‘ Might as well. He’ll probably won’t leave me alone until I do.’

         He stepped forward and grabbed the picture from Tatsuha’s hand. He immediately regretted it. The picture showed a drawing of himself with a scowl on his face. He was wearing a black tuxedo and had his arm wrapped Shuichi‘s waist. Shuichi was wearing a white wedding dress.

         “ Hey, Bro! Wait up! Where you going?!”

         “ Like I’ll ever do something as stupid as that!”

         “ Waaahh!!! Yuki doesn’t love me!!!!”

         “ Eiri! How can you be so cruel!”

         “ You two are nothing but a bunch of idiots!”

         Shuichi only cried harder.

         “ Hey! Don’t throw that away! I want to show it to Father!”

         “ Do you have a death wish?!”

         “ Well Father does deserve to meet his future dau- I mean future son-in-law,” said Tatsuha, winking at Shuichi.

         The sound of a slamming door was Yuki’s only reply.

© Copyright 2008 Lanaura (lanaura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1475389-The-Drawing