*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1476604-The-Death-of-Beauty
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Dark · #1476604
This is basically a true story about my falling out with my best friend.
Betrayal: The Story of Raven and Kit (from Raven’s point of view)
August 26th 2008

Instantly they connected.
Hopes and dreams formed together
Vivid imaginations souring to heights beyond normal human comprehension
Two of a kind, two peas in a pod….
Two hearts beat as one.
Only they knew the secrets of the universe…..
Only they held the key…. Together… to unlock any world imaginable

Tragedy struck Raven’s family
Traumatized she fought to hold on… to hold onto the small fraction of sanity that she had left
She had lost herself in the process…. And became severely mentally disturbed…..

The two stuck together, through it all
Kitty trying her best to save Raven and losing herself more and more in the process…..

Mental breakdowns, strife, anxiety, confusion, tears, mixed emotions flooded the two of them
Their love held strong, however.

BETRAYAL STRUCK them both.

Raven found the journal, filled with hateful entries.
Kit heard the words “your girlfriend” uttered.

From that point on and Together they fell apart.
Distance became them.
Farther and farther apart each and every day ……
Until they were living in the same house, yet felt miles and miles apart…..

Connected they still were, yet betrayal was victorious!

Physical assault occurred on the night that they parted ways.
Emotions (from anger, confusion, sadness, loss, and heartbreak) flooded the two of them, as they said “Goodbye”
… and Kit flung her blood at Raven of which Raven had shed.

When it was all over an emptiness filled Raven‘s soul, as if a piece of her was missing.
She wondered, “What was the purpose of all of this?”
Emptiness flooded her heart. She felt so alone in the world and so confused.

A letter was written by Kitty and received in the mail by Raven.
She read the letter.
It was one of friendship and a promise to always love Raven and care for her, no matter what.

Weeks passed and an attempt to re-establish a friendship was made via phone calls & a visit.

Kitty had written, “Maybe we could give it another go.” in Raven’s book.
Raven was confused, but open to the idea…. For true love never dies.
Yet she never responded.

Kitty continued to attempt to find herself… her place in the world….
Kitty was a lost soul, in search of her life’s purpose….
Raven hoped that she would find it…..

One day, whilst on a walk, Kit ran into her ex lover, a man…. The man of 8 years… Then man from before Kit and Raven……
They pretty much instantly were…. As they had been before Kit and Raven’s adventure.

Raven was confused, due to all of the nasty things that Kit had said about M and the things that M and his mother had said about Kit. That in itself was perplexing.

Whatever.

Raven was happy to see the two together again, for they were really meant to be and they both seemed happy.
Friendship was what was on Raven’s mind.
She had thought that Kit & she were friends…… They had been talking after the messy break-up……

SUDDENLY, one day, Raven called Kit and Kit would not speak to her, but M would.
M was polite and talked briefly.
Raven still had no idea that anything was wrong.

She attempted to reach Kitty again, to no avail.
Kitty wrote her one simple note, reading, “I’m through.” … whatever that means.

Raven found it necessary to inquire.

Kitty would not respond.

Raven had done nothing wrong between the time that they had last spoken and then. She shed some tears and questioned what was going on. She had thought that they were really TRUE friends… the kind that last forever.

It was later discovered that Kitty wished to bring back old things to be mad about, hold grudges, and allow herself to be brain-washed by M’s mother.

Raven had THOUGHT that their bond was stronger than that. She was wrong…. Again.
Again she had opened herself up, formed a tight-knit bond, only to be heartbroken and confused in the end.

Raven was the type to forgive and forget. Kitty seemed to be that type until this incident occurred.

Thus was the death of Kit and Raven. Such a beautiful pair of two unique souls … lost….. All due to mistakes, misunderstandings, and betrayals on BOTH ends.

Together they COULD HAVE ruled the world. They could have done anything together.

Apart, another beautiful creature dies.




© Copyright 2008 RavenDiamond (raven_diamond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1476604-The-Death-of-Beauty