*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1477506-RobertKristin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1477506
Rob/Kris love.
Kristin sat in a black felted chair with the worn script in her hand. She was trying to get this line right, but her mind would drift away to other things. It was raining outside and the pitter patter on the roof was another distraction. Kristin set the script down and drabbed her jacket and iPod. She got in her Hyundai Elantra and turned the car on. Plugging her iPod into the iTrip, she set off down the road. Two lefts, a right, another right, and straight for two miles and she arrived to where she wanted to be. Kristin got out and headed up to Rob's door.
She rang the doorbell and a few moments later the door opened. Rob stood there with a gleaming smile on his face.
"Hey Kristin."
"Hey. I'm sorry for coming over without telling you."
He let out a chuckle. "It's fine. Come in."
Kristin stepped into the all familiar one story house.
"Can I get you something?"
"No, Rob, I'm fine. I just needed a break from the script. How about we pop in a movie?"
A muffled yell came from the kitchen. "Sure, do what cha want."
Kristin walked over to his DVD collection and strolled through it. Her eyes glanced over titles. <i>Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Black Hawk Down, The Day After Tomorrow, I Am Legend...</i> Finally, she found one. 'Say Anything'. It was her favorite of all time and no one could forget John Cusack and the boombox. She puts it in just as Rob walks in with two cans of diet coke and popcorn. She looked at him.
"I told you, I didn't want anything."
"Yeah, right. You will want something soon. I know you Kris."
She makes an apathetic face towards him. He laughs. She plops down on the couch next to him.
"By the way, what'd you put in? Please no Notebook."
She laughed.
"You don't even own that. It's 'Say Anything'."
He thinks it over for a moment. "Cool."
The movie starts as Rob shoves a handful of popcorn into his mouth.
"What was bothering you anyway when you came here?"
"Oh. I was getting frustrated with the script and I just needed a break. So I figured I'd come here."
"Do you want me to help you?" He puts his hand on her shoulder, but quickly takes it off.
"No, I'm fine, really." His touch made her shoulder tingle as if sparks flew right from his fingers onto hers.
Kristin takes a quick glance at Rob to find he's really into the movie, but he turns his head away.
She swallows and leans in. Robert mirrors her action. Their lips touch for a quick moment or two, but they both pull away. Rob has a shy smile on his face as Kristin grabs the collar of his shirt and pulls him on top of her. Their tongues slip in and out of one another's mouth as they gasp for air. He starts to make a trail of kisses down her neck and on her collarbone.
"Stop. Stop! STOP! No we can't do this. I can't do this. Not to Michael."
"He won't have to find out."
"Rob. No! We have to keep things strictly professional anyway."
"Fine." He gets off of her as she fixes her shirt.
"I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Rob."
He gave her a small wave. On her way out, she hesitated and turned around, but walked out the door. When she turned around though, you could see sadness all over her face.
© Copyright 2008 Shan_Watts05 (hpchikax4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1477506-RobertKristin