*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1478031-Rachel-and-Auron-part-1
Rated: 18+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1478031
It's two character on my website. This is there love life..
“Do you think they’ll be safe?” asked the old Headmistress of the earth house. A soft wind blew by as the two headmistresses of Earth and Water gazed down at the two children figures below. They were on a beach the kissed the end of the forest. The water headmistress only smiled through her black cloak that both of them wore.
She cleared her throat and finally said, “Yes they’ll be fine,”
The earth headmistress gasped as she saw her friend turn around to walk back to the school. “But…Mistress,” She gasped and she threw herself in front of her friend. “They’re out in the open in a sacred place. It’s dangerous.”
The water headmistress stopped and stood silent. The earth headmistress decided to continue, “We should go down there and bring them back.”
The water headmistress only shook her head and continued to walk.

“Why?” The earth headmistress screamed but only loud enough that the children couldn’t hear. But the water headmistress kept walking.
“Lithory,” She gasped. The headmistress stopped walking. She then slowly turned around. “Tess please don’t ever call me by that name again.” She said Calmly. The Earth headmistress’s eyes widen as she heard her old name.
“I understand but please we must take them back to the school,” She insisted. Lithory sighed and raised her hands to her hood and she pulled it back revealing her face.
“Tess it’s alright Auron will protect her.” She said. Tess only frowned.

“How do you know?” She asked as she stepped forward and looked into her young friends face. By just sight alone she knew her friend Lithory was blind. Ever sense then she changed her name and became a different person. And in respect the other headmistresses did the same. Lithory stepped foreword and placed her hand on her friend’s cheek.

“Trust me I know.” She whispered. She then placed her hood back on and began to walk to the school. Tess looked back at the children and then back at Lithory and began to follow her friend back to the school.

“AURON THAT’S NOT FAIR!” Cried little Rachel as Auron tackled her to the ground. Sand poured into her mouth as the two of them went tumbling around the sand. Finally they stopped and Auron got off of Rachel.
He smiled and proudly raised his hand up in the air screaming “Hahahaha! I won I won!!!”
Rachel spat out the sand in her mouth and looked up at Auron.
He was still laughing and he didn’t notice Rachel got up.
“Oh yeah,” She muttered and Pow she hit him smack in the gut and they went tumbling to the shore of the beach.
Once they landed on the ground water splashed on top of them soaking their cloths. But they didn’t care.
“You have a flat head.” Rachel laughed. Auron looked over at her. His hair was so wet that instead of his usual spiked up hair it was flat stuck to his face. He began to laugh too.
“You have seaweed in you hair.”
Rachel stopped laughing and felt her hair nothing was there.

“No I don’t,”
“Now you do,” Auron yelled and he threw a big piece of seaweed and it hit her smack in the face. Rachel let out a scream and threw it onto the ground.
“Oh yeah,” She stood and slowly raised her hands. A small wave appeared and she released it on top of Auron. His little body was covered in seaweed. Auron shook it off and frowned.
“No fair,” He muttered. Rachel only smiled and they run to higher shore.
The sun was setting as the two of them sat on the sandy beach watching it disappear beneath the forest.
“Auron,”
Auron looked over at Rachel and smiled “Yeah,”
Rachel sat silent for a moment hugging her knees. Finally she spoke.
“Where does the sun go when it falls behind the forest?”
A soft ocean breeze blew by them and Auron slowly looked out onto the sea.
“It goes to the other world,” He replied.
“The other world?”

Auron chuckled and but kept his attention to the ocean.
“Yeah you know the place you go to when you die.” He said “You know to heaven so they can have a morning.”
Rachel just looked at him as a soft breeze blew constantly. The only sound they could hear was the sound of the waves crashing against the bank. Auron kept his gaze on the ocean and a smile spread across his face as the sun disappeared.
“Now it’s morning time in heaven.” He said, “I hope mom had enough sleep.”

Rachel just stared at him as she remembered a creature in the forest killed his mom.
“How do you know that it’s morning in heaven?” Rachel asked, “I mean how do you know there even is a heaven?”
Auron looked at her his big brown eyes looked into hers.
“I just do, I mean there has to be a place better than this. That once your done here you go there.”
Rachel looked at the ocean and grinned “Do you think my father is there?” she asked as she looked up at the sky. Her father was the one that got my mother blind and in the end he killed himself.
Auron kept his gaze on her and smiled.

“I believe so, As long as you have faith.”
Rachel looked back at him and a tear rolled down her face.
“I hope so,” She said with a sob in her throat. Auron suddenly laid his body down on the sand and looked up at the sky.
“I hope so, too.”
Rachel in returned laid herself down next to him and they looked at the stars together and smiled. Slowly they both fell asleep.

I'm not sure if I should continue it. If you want to just send me a message and I'll try and get some idea's to pop in my head just for you. :)
© Copyright 2008 Moonlight Writrer (jcrbrowns at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1478031-Rachel-and-Auron-part-1