*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1479026-TRUE-LOVE
by esther
Rated: E · Prose · Personal · #1479026
VIEWS ON LOVE
Love is the greatest tragedy.Every life that falls in love is a tragedy. Love is universal. Everyone, at one point or the other claims to b in love, but true love always begins with pain. Even to see or meet the one you love, although wonderful brings some kind of pain in ur heart. It is only the flirts who know the pleasures of life, true lovers know only the miseries. The feeling is unique and no other feeling can be comparable to it. It afflicts to the core. But true love is only momentary. Lovers united in love doesnt necessarily mean success in love. Infact, there is nothing like being successful in love, because love only starts to flee when reason takes precedence over the emotion. There is not any need for a relationship for love. Love is that wonderfully painful experience which is rare and happens almost only once in a life time. Love is a connection not only between two hearts but between two souls...it is that rare moment when your heart rules over you and nothing else. It is not true love when you can be happy about it, in love you can only feel the pangs because of the desire for an unfulfilled end. When you achieve that end and can relax and be happy about it, that very moment love dies. That day is fateful, the journey reaches its end and a new journey begins which heads for a new destination. Perhaps there should be a different name for such a relationship but now it is generally considered under the category of love.
But what, when you lose both the person and the time? Under such circumstances, love may continue or come to an end. But, love itself as i see it means cherishing thatwonderful point of time when you can feel the wonderful and painful develop in your heart. Whether it ends in a relationship or you lose the person makes little difference because it has to come to an end someday anyways. Treasure the feeling, not the person is the key. Life is a journey which has to be undertaken. Nothing ever stays the same. So, one should move on but if you were really in love you wont be able to forget about it, how much you sacrificed. But this is the greatest maxim required for true love. True love can never end in union, it has to end in pain.
© Copyright 2008 esther (estherd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1479026-TRUE-LOVE