*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1479094-Life
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #1479094
Just a short Article on life.
Life is a continuous battle. Not everything goes as planned, sometimes something good happens and your left feeling like you don’t deserve it, and sometimes bad things happen and you’re stuck wondering how you’re going to get through it.

Everything happens for a reason. That is a pretty questionable saying. People hear it all the time when they are in pain and suffering, yet many people don’t understand it. Life is about the feeling of accomplishment, being loved and loving in return, and the feeling that you have left an impact on someone only if its just one person.

Things are going to happen to you that make you feel like nothing is worth it anymore and you won’t understand why it had to happen to you. You will have people try and help you through it and tell you they know how you feel but it doesn’t take the pain away. You will have countless nights tossing and turning, crying uncontrollably asking why. Why this had to happen to you, why it couldn’t have worked out, why you’re not good enough, and why you couldn’t just turn back time, why that person had to be taken away from you, why you couldn’t fix it. No one really knows why, the best way to answer this question is with the simple “everything happens for a reason.” You wont understand it; you wont think it’s true; you wont even take the time to think maybe there was a reason behind the pain. Hours will turn into days and days to months until one day you will shed your last tear and realize that it happened because it had to.

Without the pain you wouldn’t have found new loves, new happiness, a new you. Without the pain, the crying the worrying, a person doesn’t Learn. You must go through all that to learn how to deal with the many problems a person encounters throughout their life. To learn how to take life by the horns and not let anything stand in your way, to learn that no matter how bad life may seem it can always turn around, and to learn that life is going to be hard, and you will hurt is unavoidable but having the right people around will help you get through it. It will make you realize that you are not alone, and you have more people who care about you then you thought.

So live life to the fullest, accept help from others; take the bad with the good, and Remember one day it will be your turn to save someone maybe by sharing your story with them or being that one person who will look them in the eyes and say “everything happens for a reason.”
© Copyright 2008 Kathrynde (ksquared at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1479094-Life