*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1479504-Youve-Got-5-Minutes-To-Write
by Zaydus
Rated: E · Other · Young Adult · #1479504
5 Minutes to write anything. Just a vent piece this time.
Hello my friend. So we've started two different journeys in life. You're at one high school and I, another. I think of you daily. I miss you. In fact, my heart aches when I think of you. I genuinely miss you.



I miss the way we laugh. Miss the way we played in the park. I miss you. I love you like a brother. I love you so much.



But now, because of our different journeys, we don't see eachother as much. And every time we do, I absorb every moment of it like one of those Shamwows, funny isn't it? I used to crush on you, but I became your friend and I realized I could never love you like that, because I know you too well. That's odd, it's odd because I know you so well that I would not want to date you. And that scares me.



Will whoever I love deeply and romantically, will I not know them? It scares me. When I'm afraid, I have to bite my tongue to avoid screaming out your name for help. Because rarely are you there when I am scared. Maybe I am crushing on you, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. I love you like a brother.



You listen so well. You trust me. I trust you. I don't trust men well. And you know I trust you a lot. You're an awesome person, and I'm sorry that I am always saying the girls you like are not good enough for you, but they really aren't. You deserve someone that is so incredibly wonderful, so true, so beautiful, but you settle for less and I can't stand that. You always ask who, and I don't know. I don't know who you deserve, I just know that when you find her, you'll know.



My friend, my brother, I love you to death. Just promise me you won't leave me. Please?
© Copyright 2008 Zaydus (zaydus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1479504-Youve-Got-5-Minutes-To-Write