*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1479553-Gush
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Arts · #1479553
The thing about older women is that they gush...
The thing about older women is that they gush. At least, that's what I find to be true and that's what I dig about 'em. When they get wet, its thicker, creamier, juicier. There's the satisfaction of really feeling like you've accomplished something.

Young girls are good in their own right, I suppose. They've got their twenty-something hard bodies, tight skin and some of them can even fuck half-decent, but they really haven't learned to let loose. They don't really cum. More like they simply 'arrive'.

Older women cum. It's like the difference between biting into a peach and a tomato. A peach is sweet and tasty, but it's a dainty little pleasure that you can neatly nibble without a towel for your hands and face. With a tomato, clothing is going to be soiled. It's as if the closer proximity to death made them fuck with that much more vitality.

My idle musings could be completely off. Maybe being an adolescent sex toy for a menopausal nymph left me somewhat jaded and now I'm partial. And to think, I used to hate it when she got all sloppy. Go figure.


Fast-forward.

Danielle's on her way over.

I lied.

I'm on my way to pick her up. She doesn't drive and is sneaking out of her parents house. Sounds bad, I know.

She's 19. It took me a moment to remember her name because I typically refer to her as 'slut' or 'whore'. She gets off on it.

Anyway, she's 19. I met her on the internet. We mostly meet up, fuck and part ways for several weeks at a time, until our next renedez-vous. This typically leaves us little time to discuss things not immediately relevant to our sexual activities, but she mentioned something about that she used to be a wayward youth and has a history of smoking crack. She's not in recovery or anything, so I guess she uses the sex to fill a void. I don't really know what that says about me.

She's not particularly pretty. She's actually kind of dumb and oafish looking. She doesn't dress well, nor does she rack up a tremendous amount of points for personality. What she does have is an amazing box. I mean, seriously, it's fucking incredible. It'd be a tight fit for a pencil.

She always makes me use a condom, no matter how much I try to skirt around the issue. It's probably for the best though, because otherwise, I'd lay a nice fat one in her. God knows I'm destined for illegitimate children, but at least the condom spares me one with her.

So, she's in the car. I told her dress sexy and listed boots, mini-skirt, low cut shirt and pigtails as my requests. The boots come up to her ankles and make her calves look ridiculous. The mini-skirt is a short denim job that could possibly work on Annie Oakley, but not her. The shirt is uninspiring and the pigtails don't look even and only serve to highlight her split ends. I guess when you're scrapping the bottom of the barrel for as piece of ass, you really shouldn't expect much.

At the very least, she gets in the car and starts playing with her pussy. She immediately slips into her favorite little role play, an act that's getting repetitive and stale by this point, calling me 'Daddy' and asking what I intend to do to my 'little slut'. I reassure her that she's going to get fucked like a whore and I'm going to cum on her face and she continues to get off. As I get on the turnpike from Lake Worth back to Ft. Lauderdale, we take turns between me playing with her pussy and her blowing me. Anytime she goes down on me, I force her head down and jam my dick into the back of her throat. She gags. I laugh, on the inside. One of these days, its going to backfire and some bitch is going to vomit all over me, but not today. Who knows, I might like it, not that I need to descend any further into the realm of sexual deviance.

Back at my apartment, I rush her into the house. The cokeheads that live up on the third floor always get a kick out of me, running broads in and out at odd hours of the night. Clean and sober me, who won't even have a beer with them, stuck on a major pussy habit. To be honest, it gratified my ego to some degree that they had a rough estimate of the amount of sex I was having, but the problem laid in the fact that I still maintained an outside hope of one day banging Joelle, the lush that lived a few doors down, and their notes on my sexual escapades wouldn't help matters.

She walked in, made her way to the bedroom and turn to face me, awaiting my next move. I stopped at the door way and eyed her up and down before I flipped the light switch. I was disgusted. She couldn't be any more of a chicken headed cunt if she tried, and here I was, investing roughly an evening a month of my time fucking her. What was my deal, really?

I flipped the light out and approached her, the stupid bitch. I stood in front of her and looked her up and down once more and shoved her down on the bed.

"Oh, Daddy, you wanna play rough?" She giggled as she fell back on the bed.

"Yeah, bitch. We're playing rough tonight."

She started to sit up. Before she could get to ninety degrees, I grabbed her by the throat and forced her back down. I crawled up onto the bed, over top of her and pulled myself out of my pants. She opened wide as I continued to hold her by her throat and aim for her esophagus. I was half-heartedly trying to choke her and she was getting off on it.

I got bored and pulled out, sat back and reassessed the situation. She laid still, playing with herself in a aroused state of shock.


"Stop touching yourself. Get the fuck up. Get undressed. Face the wall." I was really getting snappy. The anger was genuine, although I wasn't sure if it at her or myself. I have to admit, it turned me on.

"Oh, Daddy, okay." She got up playfully.

"No, you little slut." I grabbed her throat again. Her eyes went wide with shock. "You shut the fuck up and do as I tell you. You don't fucking talk."

As she stripped down and removed the ridiculous outfit, I went fishing through the closet and came back with three silk neckties. As she faced the wall, I approached from behind her and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it forcefully back. I tied the first tie around her eyes, blindfolding her. The second, I used to bind her hands behind her back. The third, went around her neck, like a leash.

I took hold of her leash and paraded her around the room. She walked awkwardly as I yanked her this way and that. When I finally felt like she got the point, that I was in complete and total control of the situation, I led her back to the bed. I pushed her head down, burying her face in a pillow, leaving her ass pushed out and exposed.

Looking at her ass, swaying defenselessly in the air, I went ahead and pulled my belt off. I folded it neatly in half. I held it high in the air, debating for a moment whether or not to really let her have it.

I did.

The first smack and she let out a groan. A bright red streak shone across her ass. I smacked again and again. And again. And again. And so on, until her ass was bright red all over, shining like a cherry.

When I finished, I could see the tears streaking down her face from under the blindfold. Leaving her in place, I dug in my pocket and found my condoms. When I finally slid in, I found her to be sopping wet. So wet that her juices were running down her leg. It was incredible. I stroked and stroked and when finally ready, I pulled out and let her have it, all over her face, just the way she liked it.

I took her home and never spoke to her again.

But I learned something that night.

Young girls can gush too. You just have to beat the shit out of them.

In a safe, sane, consensual way of course.
© Copyright 2008 ryanjoseph (ryancollison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1479553-Gush