*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480025-The-Other-Side-of-Wanting---Chapter-I
by Mera
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Drama · #1480025
If you had to choose, would you choose what you wanted or what you have...
She had no business being here.  It had been almost two weeks since she had told him her husband had returned.  He had stopped calling her, giving her the space she claimed to need.  She missed the connection with him, she felt bereft with out it.  He was so strong and stable; she wanted him in her life.  She stood in his doorway her breath caught in her chest as she saw him across the room, his physical presence always struck her, towering over her at six  foot five inches, close to three hundred  pounds, short red gold hair in the short messy “come run your fingers through my hair” look, his longish mustache and goatee.  He looked like he’d just gotten out of the shower.  She noted the black silk boxers clinging to his hips, she had spontaneously purchased for him.  Her eyes roved over his broad chest hugged in one of his favorite a blue t-shirts, a hue lighter than his eyes.  She had come over without calling, he looked good, and maybe he had other plans.    She knew he certainly had his pick of female company and he’d gone without for a couple weeks.

He watched the thoughts flit across her face, before she could do anything rash; he crossed the room to her, shutting the door with a resounding thud, sliding his hands against her shoulders as he pushed her blue nylon coat roughly down her arms letting it drop to the ground behind her.  She held her breath waiting for him to say something, anything.  “Carl?” The question hung between them.

He pulled her into his arms holding her tightly.  She sighed softly laying her head on his chest she inhaled deeply, he smelled of soap and her favorite cologne, Drakar.  "I thought you weren't coming back," he mumbled in her hair. 
She lifted her head and met his gaze. "I didn't think I was." He looked so intense, his gray blue eyes watching her intently.  He bent his head, his lips a whisper from hers, waiting. She shifted in his arms arching up to meet his invitation.  His lips firm, yet gentle on hers, exploring as if he hadn't kissed her a hundred times before, so much tenderness in his kiss. 

He groaned against her mouth and kissed her deeply, suddenly crushing her against him, their tongues tangling in a hard fast duel.  His hand slid treacherously up her spine giving her shivers.  Knotting his hand in her hair, he tugged her head back and she felt his mouth scorch a trail down her neck, his wet tongue licking, sharp white teeth nibbling.  She moaned, feeling her nipples harden and her body turn molten in his arms.  She felt him smile against her neck, hearing more than feeling her blouse rip open, the buttons clinking on the hard wood floor as he slid it off her shoulders, “I hate buttons,” he muttered as his lips skimmed against her collar bone moving to nibble on her shoulder.  She couldn’t focus enough to reprimand him, his mouth distracting her with each kiss and lick on her fiery skin.
He  undid the clasps on her bra, sliding the straps off her shoulders, the teal scrap of lace dropping to the floor with her other clothes in a heap.  He cupped her breasts in his hands, massaging them firmly making her moan, arching against him as he moved his hot wet mouth down her chest, taking a nipple into his mouth and suckling.  She felt feverish.  Her hands needed to be touching him as much as he was touching her, yanking at his shirt, she pulled it up over his head.  The cool air on her nipples as they separated made her ache.  She ran her hands over his broad chest.  Her hands sliding up his belly slowly, feeling him tremble she sighed in satisfaction at the hard muscles rippling under her finger tips.  He jumped a bit, giggling she remembered he was ticklish.  She stroked his ribcage with her fingers, sliding up his chest over his pectoral muscles rough with the red gold curly hairs.  She leaned forward kissing his collar bone, stroking her tongue over it and leaving a wet trail to his left nipple.  Swirling her tongue around his nipple, she heard his intake of breath; smiling against his skin she suckled gently first one nipple then the other until they were both hard pebbles.

He needed to touch her; he’d missed her laugh, her smile, her body.  He kissed her hard, his tongue darting into her mouth stroking hers.  He backed her against the sofa and knelt in front of her.  Tugging at her pants, he undid them and slid them slowly down her hips and thighs, his hands following the material, tracing a heated path on her skin.   
Sliding her hands in his coarse hair massaging the back of his scalp, she moved her fingertips to stroke the shell of his ear; he let out a low growl of approval.  Spreading her legs he slid between them, kissing her belly, skimming his tongue inside the lace of her panties, the teal lace dark against her pale pink skin.

He flicked his tongue inside her belly button making her giggle.  She felt his hand trail sensuously up her leg, inside her thigh, his fingers stroking her through the lace and satin.  She strained against the couch as she felt his hot mouth through the satin barrier teasing her.  Crying out when he abruptly pulled the wet fabric aside and took her in his mouth, sucking and rubbing his tongue over her, nibbling gently sending her into a feverish frenzy.  Arching against his tongue moaning, she rode the waves of sensations.  So close, the sensations up her spine and in her pelvis, she was going to lose her mind.  “Carl…” she murmured his name in a plea.  He slid his fingers to her wetness, in and out pushing her over the edge.  Her cries driving him to move his tongue to her hot wet opening tasting her juices then sliding deeper inside her; thrusting it in and out forcing her to buck against him, her hand going to his head as she pressed herself wantonly against him, the pressure in her body rising, she screamed his name. 
Carl ran his tongue one last time over her swollen flesh soothingly, murmuring as he slid up her body.  He stood straightening drinking in the site of her pale pink body hanging over his black leather couch, noting the flush on her face and chest, her hardened nipples and the gentle rise and fall of her belly.  Smiling to himself, he loved that he could make her lose her senses so much that she just passed out, lying limply after an orgasm like a rag doll.  He scooped her up carefully and carrying her to his bed.  Laying her gently on the sheets, he pulled the blanket up over her. 

He sat on the bed next to her stroking her long dark red hair.  Dark silky curls sliding against his fingers.  He wanted her.  He was hard, swollen and throbbing through the black silk boxers; he could taste her on his lips.  The cool soft fabric on his over heated flesh was making matters worse; he stood abruptly shucking them to the floor, pulling the covers up long enough for him to crawl underneath next to her.  He repressed a smile when she scooted to him, her head on his chest, her leg flung over him in unconscious possession.  He ran his hand up and down her back as she slept.  He wanted to wake her and ask, but was afraid of what it meant her being here.  He hugged her tight and knew sleep wasn't going to come. He wanted to be inside her, connected to her again.  He was afraid his time with her was up.  He'd wait a while and wake her with kisses. 

She woke warm, contented if not a bit stiff, sighing softly as she rolled off him.  Carl appeared to be sleeping peacefully. He'd woken her in the night to finish what they had started in the living room.  Smiling at how angelic he looked asleep, hiding the devil behind those lids.  His golden red lashes against his tanned face.  She needed to touch him, sliding her hand gently over his chest, the flat plane of his belly, she reached lower, when she heard him rumble, “if you do that, you'll never make it to work."

She turned her head and smiled, elbowing him.  “I thought you were asleep,” she huffed. “Fine! I’ll just grab a shower and head to the office.”  She started to crawl out of the bed; he tugged her back. 

"I want to cuddle,” he said laughing at her efforts to get out of the bed.  She struggled a bit, but finally caved snuggling into his arm.

"What about what I want?" she asked trailing her hand down over his warm body.  "Oh we'll get to what you want," he chuckled ruffling her hair and pulling her closer.  He stroked her hair thinking that even tousled and smeared she was beautiful.  She smiled under his scrutiny.

He felt his gut wrench as she snuggled closer and laid her head on his chest, her finger tracing lazy circles on his stomach.  How much longer was he going to have with her?  He’d managed to hide his surprised at seeing her last night.  He wanted to ask her why she was here, ask her to stay with him, ask her to forget that she was married and stay here with him for the rest of her life.

  He wanted her, which she told him was the problem, he didn't need her.  Her husband did.  He gave a curse to the bastard that had come unceremoniously back into her life.  The idiot had quit his job and just showed up like a lost puppy telling her he needed her and he loved her.    There was that word again, need.  Carl knew he loved her.  He’d told her as much often.  She told him she knew.  As he looked at her under his lashes, he suspected she knew a lot more about how he felt than he wanted her to.  He felt vulnerable and soft.  The fact that she thought he was a ladies man didn't help.  He was an self-admitted flirt.  He liked women.  All sizes and shapes, but he loved her.  She never let him cross the line and there was always something more with her.  He knew she had feelings for him too, but was it enough?

"You're thinking again. You have that expression.  Tell me what about?" She lifted herself up on her elbow.  He tried not to be distracted by her breasts full and soft lightly rubbing on his ribcage.  She reached up and touched his face, trailing her thumb across his lips. "Tell me."

He rolled her on her back.  "I was thinking about what you want," he gave her a husky growl as he adjusted himself so he was between her thighs, his hard contours settling into her soft ones. 

"Liar," she laughed sliding her hands up his back, enjoying the feel of each bunched muscle under her hands. Gripping his shoulders she arched rubbing herself against him.  They groaned in unison at the sensation.  “Are you going to tell me what you were really thinking of?" she stifled a moan at the feel of him pushing just inside her.
He leaned over her, his mouth inches from hers, his eyes hooded and dark, “you know," he said trying to keep the vulnerability out of his voice. 

She touched his arm, skimming her hand over his shoulder to his face. "I haven't decided," she whispered meeting his gaze. 

"Good," he slid deeper, watching her as he rocked inside her.  Lindsay’s eyes fluttered closed as she wrapped her legs around him and met his thrusts, moaning with how intense it felt even after having made love twice.  Ugh, made love, she thought, not a good choice of words, but it was so much more than just sex.  She felt so connected to him, like their souls touched when they did this.  He was stroking her, long slow thrusts that were driving her insane.  She needed more, pulling him down and gripping him with her knees she pushed against him rolling so she was on top of him.  She gasped at how deep that pushed him inside her.  Arching back as he slid his hands from her waist her ribcage, gently cupping her breasts, massaging and kneading, “this what you wanted?” he asked as he pushed his hips up to thrust deeper. 

“Definitely,” she moaned rocking against him, she felt herself stretching to accommodate him.  “When I’m like this with you…” she paused a soft moan escaping her lips as she adjusted her seating on him again, “when I can feel you inside me…” she stumbled for the words, “I feel connected to you,” her voice trailed off and she leaned down for a kiss, pressing her lips gently against his. 

He slid his hand up her back pressing her to him, he chuckled, “we are rather connected right now, considering you have all of me inside you.” 

She sat up narrowing her gaze at him. “You know what I mean.”

He met her eyes, “I know what you mean,” he finally murmured.  Wrapping his arms around her, he rolled her onto her back, holding her so her nipples rubbed against his chest, he kissed her softly their lips barely brushing back and forth as he thrust slowly but deeply inside her.  She wrapped her arms over his broad tanned shoulders and sliding her hands into his hair.  She felt like she couldn’t get enough of him.  She pressed her mouth harder against his deepening the kiss as he was bringing her closer to the edge.  Her body felt like it was on fire, he was stoking flames inside her. Crying out over as he brought her to the brink again, he kissed her hard swallowing her cries as if he could take them from her.  Thrusting inside her until her wet silky heat brought him his own release.  Spent he rolled off her pulling her close.   

“Connected,” she whispered wrapping her arm around his chest and snuggling against him. “I always feel so connected to you when we make love, like you know some part of me that I don’t.”

He hugged her tightly knowing he should say something, but nothing seemed right.  He wanted to tell her to leave her husband for good, to stay with him, but she’d already made it clear he wasn’t marriage material.  He felt ripped apart.  He could have other women, but he already knew they were going to have problems with his standard now.  He could find sexual companionship and friendship, but.. He touched her hair causing her to look up at him.  “I love you,” he told her. 

She leaned up to kiss him, brushing kisses on his lips, nose and his eyes.  “I know you do.”  She paused, “I honestly don’t know what to do Carl,” she paused.  “I could stay with you, but how can I know you won’t always have something on the side?  And he.. He needs me.  We both know he can’t go on with out me.  I know what will happen to him if I leave him.  Where you’ll continue to live fine without me,” she started to roll away to crawl out of the bed. 
He sat up and touched her back.  “Lindsay, you know I don’t have anyone other than you.  There hasn’t been anyone else since that night you vomited in my bathroom. And we both know I won’t live “fine” without you.” 

She turned her head towards him tears in her eyes, “I’m late for work.”  She slid form the bed. 

She looked beautiful when she stepped out of his bathroom in his midnight blue t-shirt.  Her red lips and luminous green eyes, hair flowing behind her.  He was trying not to think of where those red lips had been last night.  Although he suspected he still had lipstick on his body.  “I’m going to have to run home and get some clothes since someone, who will remain nameless ruined my shirt last night.”  Pulling her jeans on, “next time make sure it’s not one I like,” she grumbled. 

He pushed her back against the wall, “you didn’t mind last night.” He kissed her hungrily. 

“Mmm… no, I didn’t,” she sighed softly running her hands over his bare back and chest.  His half naked body pressed against her, “You’re going to start something again aren’t you?”

“Only if you want me to,” he gave her a devilish grin, sliding his hand up his t-shirt cupping her breast, gently squeezing it and plucking at her already hard nipple.

“You want to go again?” she asked her breathing coming faster as he kneaded her breasts.

“Always with you,” he pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it onto the hardwood floor of the hall. “Right here good for you,” he asked bending his head and nibbling on her neck and shoulder.

“Carl..”her voice trailed off into a gasp as he took her nipple in his mouth and he dropped to his knees on the floor in front of her.  Unbuttoning her pants he let them drop to her ankles, skimming his hands up her legs, his thumbs rubbing the inside of her thighs, he noted she hadn’t bothered to put her panties back on.  Kicking her pants to one side she steadied  herself on his shoulder she moaned and arched against his mouth. Sighing when she felt his fingers come in contact with her; he traced her heating flesh in slow circles driving her crazy.  She felt two of his fingers at her entrance, gasping as they slid so deep inside, then in and out slowly and easily.  She was wet and ready for him so quickly with him. 

Lindsay needed to kiss him, feel his lips against hers while he touched her there.  She lifted his head from her chest, pulling him to her to give him a hard kiss.

Carl’s hand was on her back holding her steady as he rubbed her with his thumb and thrust with his fingers.  Scooting her back against the cool wall, lifting one leg over his shoulder he trailed his head down her belly to her inner thighs tickling her with his tongue, then to the juncture of her thighs where she was so hot and steamy, his tongue taking the place of his thumb, flicking and licking as he kept his fingers going in and out of her, delving deeper each time.  She slid her hands into his hair and thrust her hips against him.  The flicks, licks, and then nibbles driving her crazy, they were going to be her undoing.  She could feel the tingles up her spine.  All the heat and sensation running to that one spot in her body.  She was going to explode.

  She was moaning his name and bucking against him when he pulled his fingers out and slid his tongue deep inside her.  She gasped his name, “Carl!!!”  She felt his thumb back on her most sensitive spot rubbing and pressing.  His only reply was to continue his driving her feverish.  She thrust her hips against his face.  All the sensations swept over her body, her nipples hardened she could feel herself flush and then explode on his tongue.  He murmured her name against her sensitive spots and continued licking, his fingers sliding up to add to the sensations.  Panting it wasn’t over, she could feel the next wave of orgasms, and she was so close so fast with him.  He abruptly stood. 
Dropping his boxers to the floor, he stood before her bronzed and beautiful, his maleness jutting from between his thighs throbbing from his own need.  Drinking in his nakedness, she cleared the two steps between them taking his hardening length in her hand.  She cooed as she touched him, he was so hard and smooth.  She rubbed her fingers over the head and under the sensitive spot she knew drove him crazy.  She stood on her toes to kiss him, their mouths hungry on each other, before she dropped to her knees. 

He was beautiful, so smooth and long, she could wrap her hand around him lightly, but her fingers didn’t touch.  She gave him an evil grin, as his eyes met hers; she wrapped her mouth around him.  She slid her hot wet mouth down him, stroking him with her mouth, swirling her tongue around as much of him as she could, he felt so silky, hot and throbbing against her tongue.  Lindsay could taste herself on him, slightly salty but sweet.  She made little humming noises against him as she ran her tongue over him making him groan, his breathing was coming faster.  She continued sliding him in and out of her mouth, her lips clamping down on him and her tongue roaming over the head, never letting him fully out of her mouth.  He couldn’t stand it; he pulled her up and lifted her against the wall. 
She chuckled wrapping her legs around his waist.  “Never done this before...” she trailed off as he rubbed against her wet entrance slowly inching inside.  “Oh Carl...” she moaned hoarsely.  He caught her mouth with his, tongues tangling as he pushed inside her completely.  “That’s going to make me….” She trailed off into a low moan and bit his neck as he thrust completely inside her. 

“That’s the point isn’t it,” he whispered huskily into her ear, thrusting slowly up into her holding her hips as he pushed her against the wall.  The contrast of the cool wall and his hot body intensifying the sensation, she felt like a rubber band right before it was shot off, so tight and tense.

Her arms wound round his shoulders she planted kisses on his neck and shoulders where she could reach, each thrust making her shiver and pant.  He was rubbing against her womb, stretching her, making her contract against him.  The edge was near; she could feel the deep heat and swirl of sensations inside her ready to explode. 
Still impaled inside her he carried her to the bed.  He lowered her gently to her back; continuing to thrust in and out as he kissed her gently.  Slowly pulling out he looked down at her wanton expression, she was nearly there, he wanted to keep that look on her. Leaning down and pressing a hot kiss on each of her nipples causing her to moan, he gently rolling her over to her belly, spreading her legs as she knelt in front of him.  She groaned loudly as he spread her thighs, rubbing himself over her most sensitive spot and entrance.  She felt his hands on her hips as he pulled her closer to him, then his deep thrusts.  She ground back against him, “Carl.. Carl…oh.. Carl.”  He was so hot, hard and throbbing inside her.  She felt like she was going to melt into the bed from the heat and friction.  He bent over her nibbling on her back and shoulder causing additional shivers through her body.  “Carl,” she cried again.  His nibbles turning into strong nips on her shoulder, he straightened, gripping her hips he thrust hard and fast he could feel her orgasm starting deep inside her. 

“That’s it baby,” he whispered huskily.  Thrusting deep stretching her,  Lindsay couldn’t hold the explosion inside her at bay any longer, she felt the flood gates inside open as she pushed back against him contracting hard on him, she cried his name again and again. Carl continued to thrust while her soft pants and deep contractions subsided.  Slowly withdrawing from her, he slid his hands up over her thighs and waist rolling her on her back.  She smiled sedated at him, pulling him on top of her, she could feel him still hard and throbbing rubbing against her thigh, she arched an eyebrow at him.  “That wasn’t enough for you.” 

  He kissed her softly. “It’s never enough with you,” Sliding between her legs, he rubbed at her swollen entrance with his hardness.  “You’re so wet and hot,” he whispered against her lips.

“Carl…” she groaned his name as he slid into her.  Kneeling between her legs holding her thighs in his hands, he thrust in long slow strokes, then fast shallow strokes making her cry out with pleasure.    She pushed her hips up against him.  Her soft hot wet flesh wrapped so intimately around him was pushing him to the brink.  She whimpered and then let out a low scream as she felt yet another orgasm rip up her spine.  Her guttural sounds and frenzied movements sent him over the edge.  A low possessive growl left Carl’s throat as he came inside her.   

Resting gingerly on top of her, he felt drained, but contented.  She always pushed his stamina to the brink or maybe he pushed himself when he was with her.  Looking at her flushed dreamy face he knew she was worth it. 
“I’m really going to be late for work you know,” she wrapped her arms around him.

“I don’t want you to go, spend the day with me Lindsay.”  He rolled off to her side and pulled her on top of him. 
“I can’t.”  She yawned and sprawled across him, her legs falling on either side of him, her head on his chest, her arms hanging loosely around his shoulders.  “Well,” she yawned again, getting comfortable, “maybe just a nap, but I’m really late for work…” she trailed off as sleep over took her.  Chuckling he pulled the blanket over them, she was staying and for now that was all he needed.
© Copyright 2008 Mera (mera030805 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480025-The-Other-Side-of-Wanting---Chapter-I