*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480129-MadLib---As-the-Pencil-Dulls
by Kay
Rated: 18+ · Other · Comedy · #1480129
A madlib I did that mademe laugh really hard
Announcer: Will Kelly see past Mike's trap? Will Kay ever dump Darren to discover true love?? Does Kelly remember Sam??? Will Becky consume the moldy Custard???? Tune in for today's episode of...



As the Pencil Dulls



The setting is dusk, and Kay is walking through the foyer of a large house. A small sound draws his/her attention, and He/she quickly turns to find Mike standing in the doorway.

Kay: What do you want? You know you have no place here.

Mike: You already know what I want! (Gets a crazy expression on his/her face.) You've known that I've been in love with Darren for years! You made him/her fall in love with you just to spite me!

Kay: What do you mean? Just because Darren and I had a few wild passionate nights...


*flashback*


The room is dark, except for candle light. On a bed, two people are in a passionate embrace.

Darren: Ooh, Kay, grab the Carrot...you know how I like it...

Kay grabs wildly for the Carrot on the table, and also grabs a Toothbrush.

Kay: You're gonna love this...

Darren: oueeee!!!!


*end flashback*


Mike: I knew it! You've always known!!!

Becky walks into the room with a quantity of Custard.

Becky: Hey, Kay, do you think this is bad? Will you--

Mike: Becky! What are you doing here???

Becky: Mike! I never expected to see you again!

Kay: Mike, what do you mean?

Becky: A year ago, Mike and I made passionate love at the marina, and then he/she disappeared! (Turns to Mike.) I thought you had died in the storm! Now I see you just didn't love me!

Mike: What??? What are you talking about? I saw you yesterday at the 7-11!

Becky: (Confused.) What? (Thinks.) Oh yeah...that's right. Sorry. I got you confused with Sam.

Sam enters from the front door.

Sam: Did I hear someone say my name?

Becky: (In horror.) Sam!!!

Footsteps are heard upstairs as Kelly and Darren come running down the stairs. Their clothes are rumpled and hair messy.

Darren: What's all this commotion?

Kay: Kelly!!!

Kelly: What?

Mike: Darren! You were not supposed to be part of my evil plan to split up Kay and Kelly!

Darren: Screw the plan! I'm in love with Kelly, and we're going to be together forever!

Kay: What??

Kelly: What?? Darren, I thought you realize that we were just having a little fun. I don't love you!

Everyone in the room (excepting Kelly) gasps collectively.

Darren: But...but...what about the Rose? And what about just now? You said you loved me!

Kelly: No I didn't! I said we shouldn't do this because I love Kay!

Another collective gasp consumes the room.

Kay: You...you love me?

Kelly: (Tenderly.) I've always loved you, Kay. I love the way your Knee looks in the wind. I love to talk to you for hours on end. And I'd really love it if we could make love 185 times. Tonight.

Kay: (Blink.) Should you grab the Chocolate, or should I?

Becky: Hey, Sam, that sounds like us that crazy night at the marina, doesn't it? (Winks.)

Sam: Hey, if they have it, why waste it? (Grins roguishly.). Kay, could we borrow the Chocolate? Or do you have Cream we could use?

Darren: Wait a second, is everyone actually...pause...happy?

Mike: NO! I am not happy! (Reaches into jacket and pulls out a Pen.) Kay and Kelly, prepare to meed your maker! (Charges at Kay & Kelly.)

Everyone else: NOOOOO!!!

Becky: Not if I can help it! (Becky, forcefully throws the Custard at Mike. It hits Mike in the mouth, and he/she falls over dead.)

Becky: I guess the Custard really was bad.

The group laughs hysterically


Announcer: And so Kay and Kelly end up in each others arms, as well as Becky and Sam. But what will happen when Darren's rage begins to grow?


*cut to Darren*


Darren: I will get you, Becky! (Tosses around a Screwdriver meanacingly.)


*cut to Announcer*


Announcer: Tune in for the next episode of...


As the Pencil Dulls



*cue cheesy theme music*
© Copyright 2008 Kay (kay_e at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480129-MadLib---As-the-Pencil-Dulls