*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480332-Lunas-story
by mr.T
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1480332
The 1st part of a stoy based on a charictor I made up
A Little about Me

Hi I am 16 and my name is Luna Red snow but most humans know me from wanted posters as rebel agent

Full moon. Wait did I forget to mention that I’m not human? I’m a wolf-person. Now that dose not mean that I’m a ware-wolf I hate it when I am confused with them. I just have ears, tail and teeth like

A wolf (I also have retractable claws).

Now as I mentioned before most humans know me as a wanted rebel they even manage to make me out to be a horrible man eating monster (I don’t eat people but I do use my teeth as a weapon and I don't all ways have time to spit out chunks of flesh so in that sense I do but its not like I devour them) I actually like fruit and Chinese food and I don’t like turning down food people go thru the Hassel of cooking for me. The pictures on the posters don't do me Justus ether they depicted me ripping off people's limbs or tarring some one in two but I’m not like that onist its just I some times go into a berserker state. But most people who meat me think I’m scary at first but relies that deep down I’m nice.

Now that you know a little about me here is my story. I will start when I was 6 and learned ware I came from.







Part 1



I was in a merchant caravan. My stepmother Bellina had been hired as a guide. When traveling in Felarya it is important to know where every major predator lives their name their hunting schedules their personality and their morals. I don't mean lions and tiger and bares I’m talking giant nagas dridders succbis and just plain giants (all of these can and do swallow humans whole and alive).

I was going for a walk in the woods by ware we had setup camp. I was wondering ware I came from (Bellina was a neko or cat-person and I had 1 stepsister Rose).I knew that I was a wolf-person but not ware I came from. "I wish I knew ware I came from *sigh*". Just then some thing landed on my head I reached up and grabbed some thing of the top of my head it was about along as my index finger and it was worm. I opened my hand and there sat little mouse girl about my age. She had black hair that was cut at solder length and light purple eyes The fur on the back of her ears was gray she had little mouse whiskers and a mouse like tail "your kind of cute" I said with a smile "d-dose that mean you’re not gona eat me?" she asked hopefully "well" I said "you do look tasty" I said with a small grin showing a few of my sharp teeth

"PLEASE don’t" she begged "I was only joking" I said "riley you were?" "Yes" I said "maybe we could even be friends" her eyes light up "you would riley want to be friends with me?" “Shur why not” “what’s your name” asked the mouse girl “Luna” I said “my name is Mishell” she said

“Do you live around here” I asked “kind of I don’t riley have a home I move about the forest my mom and dad were killed in a fire” she said “I never knew my mom or dad I have been living with my step-mom and step-sister Bellina and rose” I said “d-do you mean that neko Rose?” she asked “ Yah how do you know her” “well…she tried to eat me a while ago”

“What do you mean awhile ago?” I asked “a few days ago” Mishell said “well she is a neko” I said calming down “yeah and I got away” Mishell said with a smile

Just then I heard a gunshot I turned my head to look and I saw smoke rising from the direction of ware the camp was located. I set Mishell on my shoulder and started running toward the camp

I was about half way there when I heard someone yell “bandits!” I recognized the voice as Jonathan he was head of the security force.

When I arrived there the bandits were fighting the small security force rose was using a bow and arrow to fight.

Luke (Jonathon’s son) showed me how to use a sword but I had never actually fought someone. I set Mishell on a tree branch and went running in to battle. I picked up a sword from a fallen bandit. I was about half way over to Rose when a bandit jumped in front of me he grinned and raised a battle axe. *swish* I don’t remember swinging the sword but I found myself on the other side of him I looked back and saw his face his grin had faded and was replaced by a look of complete shock I looked down at his waste the sword hadn’t cut him in half the cut only went about half way across his waste. I watched him slump to the ground. I continued running toward Rose who was struggling to hold several bandits at bay with her bow.

I stabbed one of the bandits from behind. The second bandit swung his sword at me. I had to let go of the sword to doge the blade. The only weapons I had left were my claws and teeth but this guy was wearing steel armor. I tried my luck and swung my claws and to my surprise they cut thru his armor like a hot knife thru butter. His armor fell to the ground in peaces then rose shot him in the back with an arrow.

She gave me a thumbs up but the said “look out behind you!” I turned to look but it was too late. I was picked up from behind. I tried to bite the bandit’s arm but bit off his finger. He loosened his grip but not enough to drop me but it put more presser on my jaw forcing me to swallow his thumb. I hate to say it but I enjoyed eating his thumb. I squirmed around so I was facing him he was in shock but quickly recovered. But was too late for him I took a big bite out of the side of his neck. He fell to the ground a big fountain of blood squirting

Into the air. I saw rose staring at me her eyes filled with fear my face and claws were covered in blood.

As I looked in to her eyes I herd a KAPOW!! I looked down and saw blood dripping from my chest. It didn’t hurt it felt cooled you know like when you get a cut on your arm and it doesn’t hurt you just get that cooled feeling that tells you your bleeding. I stumbled for word but I looked down and I saw the wound closing right before my eyes! This was the last thing part of the fight I could remember clearly because I sort of blacked out. Not like what happens to pilots like I lost all self restraint. The next thing I remember clearly was It was standing in the rain looking at my reflection in a puddle some ware in the forest my face was covered in blood my eyes and hair were no longer blue they were red like blood red (my hair color is normally a light sea blue but changes when I feel a strong emotion for a period of time or when I concentrate on changing it). I thought to my self “a-am I…a monster?” then the fatigue finally caught up with me and I fainted.



© Copyright 2008 mr.T (the1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480332-Lunas-story