*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480472-Our-Economic-Crisis
Rated: E · Article · Political · #1480472
The misuse of power by the gate keepers of America.
If you are dazed, confused and searching for answers about our current economic crisis look no further then Washington DC and Wall street. These self appointed so called brilliant intellectualls who are wealthy and rich have done it to us again - it reminds me of the savings and loans scandal of the 1980's all over again. But if you think this is the last episode your sadley mistaken. The wealthy people of this country make up roughly 10% of our population and through their greed and misuse of power have pulled another fast one on the working middle class and of cause the poor disenfranchised people of the United States. For the past decade they have revelled in their splendor on the backs of the working class of this country in which all ethnic groups are represented, so dont be fooled or tricked into thinking this is about that dreaded word "Racism" this is about  "Economics 101". They've had their party in which we we're not invited but some how we've been stuck with the "Bill".
© Copyright 2008 thedoctor (diamondhouse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480472-Our-Economic-Crisis