*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480590-Customer-Service-Marketing
by Erie
Rated: E · Article · Business · #1480590
Freelance article written for customer service marketing.
Customer Service Marketing has yet to reach its Peak!

         Big business and large corporations have somehow forgotten about the bigger picture in this growing world: meaningful customer service marketing.  In some ways customer service marketing is somewhat of an old marketing technique.  Any good business needs to realize and understand that our customers are what keeps the wheels turning our business and make our company grow and come together as a whole.  Our first initial impressions towards are customers are crucial, and from there building and maintaining your loyalty with your customer will set the pace for what could possibly be a long and profitable business relationship.

         First impressions are everything to our customers.  We all know as consumers ourselves with every good or bad experience we have at any business we like to pass the word on to our family and friends and whoever else we come across to let them know, and ensure that they encounter the same experience that we have.  This can determine how successful a business can be in the long run.  First impressions should make or break a business and should be the first thing that a business thinks about in the process of customer service marketing.  Putting all of that aside the basis of customer service marketing is the product, you have to have a pursuable product, something that catches the eye, something completely enticing that just makes your customer melt at first sight of either hearing or reading about your company and the product that it has to offer.  As our society grows as a whole, we tend to lean more towards the new technology that our time has to offer, as well as what will be more of a convenience.  Our product is the first step, the first strategy to successful customer service marketing in terms of establishing customer loyalty.

         Building loyalty with your customer is the second step in thriving customer service marketing.  This process of initial construction of loyalty with your customer will keep them coming back to you, and uphold that relationship between consumer and company.  The important aspect to have here is to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks, every little detail needs to be covered and the lines of communication need to remain clear and open.  Build a higher level of comfort, show your customer that coming to you with any questions or concerns that they might have will be answered with as much detail and knowledge about your product that you posses.  Creating a personal touch with your customer is also another excellent way to establish and maintain the steady flow of reliability between your company and its clients.  Loyalty to your customer and personal touch go hand in hand in many ways.  Any company can call their clients everyday just to touch base, but making meetings once a week or every few weeks can set you aside and above from the rest. Meeting face to face rather than over the phone everyday can help your customer place a face with a name on the other end of those telephone calls.  This is a perfect example of your company going that extra mile for your consumers.

         The bottom line in our growing world is money makes everything go around.  Without our customers there would be no way for companies to thrive and make profit.  First impression, customer loyalty, and that personal touch are all key aspects to successful customer service marketing.  If you can develop these aspects in the early stages of your relationship with your customer, you have gotten that profit, and that lasting relationship in the bag, and you are one step closer to everlasting success!























         

         

         

© Copyright 2008 Erie (outerspace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480590-Customer-Service-Marketing