*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480873-Wanted-Haunted-House
by Seeze
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1480873
Seeking: Haunt House for party
“This is seriously disturbing. I was looking for a cool haunted house for a party but this is kind of extreme…I’m glad you aren’t all booked up, though. I can’t believe I found a haunted house for a party on Craigslist!”

“Come on, I’ll give you the tour. Follow me.”

“It smells horrible down here.”

“It’s a spray. Supposed to mimic the smell of rot.”

“I didn’t know they sold something like that. It’s choking. Air this place out. It’s too intense. I feel like I can taste it.”

“You’ll get used to it.”

“What?”

“Nothing. Here’s the first exhibit.”

“Where’d you get the cage from?”

“It’s a kennel. For large dogs.”

“What’s that inside it, in the corner?”

“I bought entrails and cheap animal parts at the butcher the other day. I threw it in the back.”

“That’s disgusting.”

“It’s food.”

“Food? Are you trying to attract rats? I think that’s what smells the worst in here not that spray.”

“Let me show you something else. This is my favorite. Do you like the table?”

“That’s twisted. You even got the leather straps that go across the chest just like in the movies.”

“Lay on it, try it out.”

“No thanks.”

“Do it. I want to try strapping someone in since I’ll do it to a volunteer. Heighten the experience. I don’t want to…put the straps on too tight. I’ll feel bad. Please?”

“If I do it can I not participate in whatever other crazy stuff you have down here?”

“Deal.”

“This isn’t so bad. Kinda comfortable.”

“Are the straps tight?”

“Yeah they’re good. I said they’re good. Hey! What the hell?! It’s too tight. Okay game over. I’m done.”

“You didn’t notice the car battery.”

“What?”

“The car battery. Next to the table. And the wires. I put them there.”

“For what?! What are you doing?”

“I’m going to shock you.”

“No! Stop! This isn’t funny anymore!”

“Tell me how it feels to be electrocuted.”

“No! Help! Somebody! Ca–“

----------
“Ungh...”

“I see you’re awake. So how did it feel?”

“What…what are you talking…what the hell is going on?!”

“Save your strength. You aren’t going anywhere.”

“Let me out of here! Just let me go. Please! I promise, I promise I won’t call the cops. I won’t come back. Your secret is safe with me!”

“No, I don’t think that will be happening.”

“What do you want from me?”

“Nothing. You wanted something from me.”

“What?! What did I ever want from you? I don’t even know you!”

“It’s said that a ghost can only haunt someplace if it has unfinished business or if the person experienced a gruesome and drawn out death.”

“I don’t understand. Please just…let me go.”

“You wanted a haunted house. I’ve given you the house. Soon you will haunt it.”

“People will look for me! They will find me!”

“Then you won’t be alone.”

“Oh God…please…I’ll …please…don’t…”

“Enjoy your house. You won't be alone for long.”
© Copyright 2008 Seeze (banks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480873-Wanted-Haunted-House