*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482409-story-of-La-Lloyd-shjasson-vampiel--3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Family · #1482409
story of a mythical dark history of a member in a royal
Sieris: Hey, mister hangover, get you’re ass up. You start training now! {As she flip’s the bed over}. Lloyd: Aah fuck, what time is it!? . Sieris: Get dressed. Cieris: Do you want me to help you? I’m great at dressing and undressing. Lloyd: No, I’ll pass. Cieris: Oh, why not? I promise not to bite much. Lloyd: Go bother an exorcist or something, that’s not me! {So Cieris left the room and I got dressed. It turn’s out Sieris let me sleep in, but she was right. I out drank every one in the bar. So, I was mister hang over. So I stop by the bar and had a drink or few. I get to their training grounds and what do I see? An old shack slash house was torn up, and there was an old smith shop, and a potion brewery that looked still active, but looks can be deceiving. So I analyzed the grounds and I found a training field.
So, I ended up at a lake that what looked like different sized stepping-stones. So, I went to investigate some more and I found rings with a rope tied around them, then I found trees with small rope’s tied around all there branches. And, there was a wooden pole in the center of the ring of trees that had notches in it just big enough to slip you’re foot and hand in but not big enough to stay there for long. After analyzing the field for a while I got bored and went back to the smith’s shop to see what was inside, but I ran in to Sieris}. Sieris: Lloyd here’s you’re trainer he will assist you in every aspect, so I’ll leave you to his disposal. I’ll see you in one week.
Trainer: Lloyd. Lloyd: Yes. Trainer: Lets get started. Lloyd: So what are we doing? Trainer: Well first things first, we gotta get that sword derusted, so we’ll go to the smith shop right here {when the smith got the sword he looked surprised, in three ours of me doing pushups like I was drafted, my sword was derusted. So we started training and the first thing we did was start climbing the wooden pole. And jump from the wooden pole on to either the tree or the rope on the tree, or swing from tree to tree the entire day. And he keeps telling me that we haven’t even started the basics yet. And what pisst me off was he said that it was a no sleep deal so for two days jump from tree to tree the entire time. The third day we started basic combat. Then, after that on the fourth day, we started sword fighting. And, we still had to do basic combat and swing from trees. He said,” It will improve my strength, my endurance, my movement’s, my concentration, my agility, my speed and my style of fighting. And, it all will help me learn how to predict attack’s and pay attention to my surrounding’s, and how to defend others in the process, and to have the best defense. Enough to help me learn how to survive in the demon kingdom, he hoped and help me how to learn to use my sword completely and learn that my sword was old but it was literally a rare item now a days.” And he thought that I should know all about my first sword especially this one. [If you want to learn all about the weapons, potions, characters, places, creatures, like the dumbass you are. Look in front of the book at page D.A.L.H. Sorry in side joke back to the story.] the fith day he happly sied that that we get to take a brake an run on the stepping stones on the lake back and forth side to side on my hands then on my feet and for his pursanol entertainment on all fours so i did this for three hours before i opened my big mouth meanwhile he took a brake oh did i for get to menchen that the beautifully small lake is 600 feet long and 400 feet wide so lak of food,sleep,an water and a body full of pain and sufering i had to realize that sasha wasn't joking so i stoped and out of stupidity i seid}Lloyd: i....am...not going..to...do....enything...until...i get..a..bath ..and..water ..an..a..bite ..to ....eat ...got..that. trainer: ok you make a very good piont my lord. { and so he ran right up to the stone right in front of me and he pushed me in the water and sied theres your bath and you've been surounded by water dumass and then he tossed his half eaten apple at me and said get up you got another tow hours of running before we start the basics again so i started running again oh yea and out of his kind merciful moment his highness said that his name was Mitchell [hahahaha oh that was funny sorry inside joke oh yea um if you have any questions please visit me at evilchukaboe@ymail.com back to the story] the sixth day was very creative because we were running on stepping stones wile we were doing basic combat sword straining he even showed me a couple of new moves to use on Sieris so The last day was a review of every thing that happened the past week and then Cieris showed up and took me to the demon black market armor shop. And the guy was happy to see me and suited me up in black thunder armor, the cape, the vested shirt, the sword strap, the pants, which we’re very comfortable lightweight. The boots had come up to my knees, they had leather laces and it all so was strapped. The boot’s had the perfect support and we’re very comfortable and we’re perfect for battle.
After that, we met up with Sieris and Sasha at the Care Rig, which looked like it came from the swamp, and it had two blackish red horses to be exact. So, I just stared at it and this is what happened}. Sasha: Come on get in, it’s not like it came from a swamp. {So we get in} Sieris: So runt, do you think that you’re sword is a piece of junk anymore? Lloyd: Like you, no not anymore. Sieris: So you’re true colors come out. So, I was right you’re not mister innocent and naïve. I told you he was a good pick, but I guess you’re not going to miss that ball of yours now are you. Lloyd: Ball, what ball? At my manor! I’m supposed to escort my fiancé to the ball, to have the official date of our wedding, which is exactly three months from now. It is my father’s big brake. It is his biggest business deal ever! And he’s depending on me not to mess it up for him and to marry that bimbo.
Sasha: Do you want to marry her or not? Lloyd: But my father is depending on me! . Sieris: Ok, so you’re 26 year’s old. You’re a man now. So, are you going to be your own man or are going to be daddy’s little boy and merry little miss Bimbo? Sasha: Sieris that’s enough out of you I’d expect this kindda behavior from Cieris, not you! So I know what’s going through you’re head right now, you’re thinking because of the incident earlier, that no matter what, you cant go back. But, there are no witnesses and everyone is dead. So here’s my question for you, do you want to go back? Lloyd: If I do go back, it’ll be nagging. There will be meeting’s. There will be a wedding and constant hell. Thing’s I’ve dreaded my whole life and had to deal with up till now. I’m not going back lets go. Sasha: So this is what you want, to go to the demon kingdom and be put in a constant kill or be killed situation in a place where only the strong survive. Where Dracula once ruled for two hundred years of terror upon the land. And both the human and demon kingdom’s were destroyed, thus the demon realm got permanently opened, and only God himself can close it. Other than that we’re boned
@ And that’s where you want to be? Lloyd: I??? . Sasha: Ok, who is this little miss bimbo? . Lloyd: Rosetda Samisen Velasqez Mary Sunshine, and that’s her entire name. She’s Samisen’s one and only daughter. And, if I marry her, I’ll be loaded in power. And, if I don’t my dad will go to shit, and my entire family too. Hey, wait a minute, on second thought, you’re right. I’m not going to marry her, thanks. Sasha: So, I take it you want a supreme bug off to you’re entire family? Lloyd: Yes. Sasha: Ok, we can wait. So here’s what we’re going to do. I’ll come up with a schedule for you so you can plan the wedding. Go to you’re father’s meetings and get you’re training. Have time with you’re little miss bimbo, and still have time for rest and the bar so every thing seams normal, but there will be something new. Lloyd: Like what do you have in mind! ? . Sasha: Ok, you’ve been missing for a little over three weeks. Lloyd: Are you serious? There’s no way we can pull this off. Sieris: I see what you’re saying. All he’ll have to do is bring me and Cieris and he’s home free. Well sort of, I mean just say he had an unexpected meeting, trip with me and Cieris and that were sorry and if they ask business is business. the time it takes to get it done is unpredictable. I know it won’t matter, because you’re not there. But the most you can do is stick with us. Ok, and if they ask, all you have to say is that its none of their business. That it’s you’re life and now that you’re a man legally now, so you’re taking matters in to your own hands. Lloyd: Sound like a pretty good scandal to me, but I got to ask how do I get revenge in all this? Sasha: You leave that up to me. Let’s just say that as far as they’re concerned, I’m your adviser. And as far as we’re concerned, I’m you’re adviser. Are we all in or not? Lloyd: I’m in. Cieris: I’m in [deviantly]. Sieris: Definitely. Sasha: So that’s that. Driver! Driver: yes ma’am. Sasha: Go and get the royal care rig and put on the other suit that’s for special occasions and we have no time to lose. Driver: Right on it. Everyone out. Sieris, put on that one dress I got you for that job, ok. Cieris, ya know what, never mind, back to casual [and every one says kill Kenny. Oh, sorry about that. What was I doing? Oh yea and every one says yes, and kill Kenny, back to the story]. Driver: Ma’am, is this what you were talking about? Sasha: Ah yes, right on time. Everyone in, so this is what we are doing. Sieris, you’re his bodyguard. Ok? And you, Cieris, since you’re my nephew, you will stick with me. Now all we have to do is…. Lloyd: Pull off scandal of the century and not get caught. Driver: We’re here. Sasha: It’s about time. Cieris, help me out please. Lloyd: Did she just say please? Ok, I’m scared.
© Copyright 2008 yuki yanagi (evilchukaboe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482409-story-of-La-Lloyd-shjasson-vampiel--3