*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482698-Rendezvous-at-Red-Rocks
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1482698
2nd Place winner in round 44 of Ricky's Weekly Quickie Contest (item #1355442)
This piece was written for the "The Weekly Quickie Contest [18+] The prompt for Round 44 (October 4 through October 11): “I am thinking mile high club, but no airplanes. Make it a hot air balloon, hang gliding, a blimp ... hell, I don't know if any of it is possible but see what you can cum up with joining the Mile High Club in something other than an airplane or a helicopter."

Purchased from stock.adobe.com.


Rendezvous at Red Rocks
by Charlie Maddox




Jack heard the sounds long before he saw who they were coming from--loud, passionate moans and cock-hardening cries of ecstasy. Whoever this girl is, she’s having a great time, he thought.

It was dark, but the night’s full moon cast an odd, fluorescent glow that illuminated the path.  The uneven terrain and jagged sandstone outcroppings made the hike perilous, but Jack was on a mission. He longed to see this mystery woman. He had to see her face.

As Jack crested the hill he looked down on the Red Rocks Amphitheatre several hundred yards below, the mile-high city of Denver twelve miles away in the distance. With Creation Rock to the north, Ship Rock to the south, and Stage Rock to the east, the woman's shameless vociferations reverberated off the imposing red monoliths and back to Jack's ears as if he were standing right beside her. He had to squint to see there were two figures--one lay supine, the other straddled the first. He approached the stage.

Wait a minute, he thought. Is he blindfolded? What the heck ....? From 50 yards away Jack could see the man was indeed blindfolded, with long, smooth ropes securing his ankles and wrists to the metal beams of the amphitheatre. Jack's movement caught the girl's attention and she turned to him, a slow, deliberate smile gracing her plump lips. She wore a flimsy white sun dress, unbuttoned to the waist and open in the front, revealing ample cleavage. Her wavy black hair cascaded over her shoulders. The man beneath her was nude, and she sat atop him grinding her hips with increasing intensity. One red-tipped finger beckoned to Jack. He eagerly obeyed.

"I'm Lisa," she said. "And this is Mike. Say hello, Mike."

Mike struggled against his restraints, driving his cock deeper inside her. "Who the hell's there? Dammit Lisa, untie me now!"

Lisa groaned with every sudden movement, closing her eyes and savoring each thrust. Jack watched, his engorged rod straining against his jeans. Lisa smiled. "What's your name?"

Jack tried to speak but nothing came out. He licked his lips and cleared his throat. "Jack. My name's Jack."

"Come closer, Jack."

Jack walked to her. Lisa unzipped his pants, releasing his throbbing manhood into her waiting hand. Mike started to protest, but Lisa stopped him. "This one's for me, Mike. Next time we'll have a cute little hard body join us just for you, ok baby? This time you just lay there and look pretty for me. I'll even do all the work." Mike's struggles ceased, and Lisa began riding him again.

Turning to Jack, Lisa ran her tongue from his balls to the head of his dick. He moved her hair so he could watch her gently lick a drop of pre-cum from the tip of his cock. Jack closed his eyes, dropped his head back and moaned as she took every inch of him in her eager mouth.

Mike and Jack moaned in unison as Lisa raised herself off Mike and sucked Jack slowly.

"Take the blindfold off, baby," Mike said. "I want to watch."

"Lisa reached over with her right hand and slipped the blindfold from Mike's head, her left still on Jack's ass, pulling him deep inside her mouth.

"Oh, yeah," Mike moaned. "Suck that cock, babe. Girl gives a mean blowjob, doesn't she, Jack?" he asked, clenching his teeth while Lisa rode him. "Her pussy's even better." Mike shuddered beneath Lisa as a spasm of pleasure swept through him. "Ohmigod, baby, you're on fire!"

Jack put his hands on Lisa's head, easing his engorged shaft down her throat. Lisa sped up her gyrations and Mike clenched his fists, his orgasm imminent.

Lisa began to whimper, and Mike knew she was getting close. He thrust his hips hard against her, the fingernails of her right hand digging into his chest.

Jack couldn't take his eyes off her--this beauty he didn't know. Her nipples stood hard against the thin white cotton of her dress, and her red lipstick left a ring around the base of his dick that sent a twinge of excitement through him every time he looked at it. He felt that old familiar tingle in his balls, and before he could stop himself he ejaculated in her mouth.

Lisa watched his face as he came, his ecstasy tipping the scales, and she stopped moving as her orgasm washed over her. Sighing, she licked her lips and turned all her attention to Mike.

Jack stepped back and zipped up his jeans. He watched as Lisa slipped her dress off her shoulders, revealing perfect round breasts. Mike groaned, frustrated he couldn't touch her.

"Come here, baby," he said, and Lisa leaned toward him, one erect pink nipple brushing against his lips. He bit it playfully, then sucked it into his mouth. Lisa gasped, riding him relentlessly until, with one final thrust, Mike grunted and spilled himself inside her. Their juices combined, trickling down his balls and onto the amphitheatre's concrete stage.

"Thank you, Jack," Lisa said. "That's always been my fantasy. Next time I'll have to fulfill one for my baby," she said, patting Mike's chest. "Do you have a girlfriend, Jack?"



Word Count: 868


© Copyright 2008 Charlie Maddox (incorrigible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482698-Rendezvous-at-Red-Rocks