*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482943-will-people-want-to-know
Rated: 13+ · Other · Biographical · #1482943
the memory's that still plague me now.
I have been writing since a young age, around 6 or 7 I got my first proper diary.  I would write and write for years to come.  But I never knew just how much my life would twist and turn.  Just how much pain and hurt those pages would absorb from me.  Those words were my way of coping with so many things.  I often thought of writing my experiences in an orderly and proper way,  more as a way of putting my child like view across, to give her the voice she never had.  But yet at 25 years old I am no closer to dealing with things or even to acknology things that have happened to me.  I am now a parent myself and as much as I try to give her a good happy life I know that there is more turmol to come if i will ever be ready to deal with my past and move on with my future without forever looking over my shoulder.  As some of the people involved have left my life so others have taken hold.  I fight every day to escape the pain and fear of my past.  And I hope this will help further.  I need to know if im capable of writing my life, and wether people woulod read it.  It would not only be a journey into my past but a insight to my prescent as I try and get to grips with my mind.
© Copyright 2008 popalishus (popalishus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482943-will-people-want-to-know