*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1483351-The-Absorption-Project
Rated: E · Short Story · Sci-fi · #1483351
An extra terrestrial explains life.
Life is good here on Speron 8.  Our figure 8 orbit around our two suns creates 8 seasons.  And, with Undula being about six times smaller than your sun, and Eptilian being three times smaller, we get some pretty weird weather patterns.  It keeps things interesting here on our small planet.  Our circumference is only eight miles.  I'm actually proud to have grown up here.  Times do get tough though.  We're off one of the mid-ranged warp exit from earth, so it takes about a year if we want to come and visit.  We're pretty much stuck with each other here.  You'll learn about the warp exits in the next 200 to 300 years. 

I know all Three hundred and forty-five Octo-Speronians by name.  What is really great, is that each of the Working Aged is there own business owner.  They all have different trades.  I'm the equivalent of 20 yrs old on earth, and I'm spending most of my days Absorbing. 

We learn through absorption of sinusoidal waves which are beamed into our brain.  There are packs of energy and information in each pocket of the wave.  I have about three years (your time) more of Absorption School. 
Not to brag, but at the end of those 3 years, I'll have more information in my head than all of Earth's residents combined.  It really makes things a lot easier. 

Your planet has a phrase: "the more we learn, the less we know".  Well, that is completely false.  I can tell you what happens to you when you die.  A lot of your people won’t like the answer.  I can tell you which governmental system works the best.  That will surely create wars if I do.  I can tell you about extra terrestrials.  Funny, that you call them that being one of 2242 planets that contain life.  And, yes, the universe does end.  Sorry.

One thing you did get right, or most of you anyway, is God.  He's not exactly what you think, but close.  He did create this place that you call The Universe.  What created him?  You did.  Your species won’t be able to comprehend this for another 6000 years.  That's okay.  That's par for the course.  We're 22,000 years ahead of you.  But, we are still the 9th newest planet.  You are the 4th.  The newest is Cintin. It is about 22 times the size of earth.  They are still going through their reptilian formation period.  I'm excited to see them develop. 

So, anyway, I'm sure I've completely confused and baffled you.  I'm sorry about that.  But, you are phase 2 of my study project.  I'm done with my testing for the moment.  I'll send you back to Texas in the morning.  I'm really affecting the human evolution with my project, but it is for the better.  My planet is allowed by the Universal Senate to alter evolution.  The other planets are so advanced, that they just don't bother.  All you really need to tell your fellow Earthlings is that you created God.  Watch what happens! 

I'll visit with you during my conclusion phase.
© Copyright 2008 hagantx (hagantx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1483351-The-Absorption-Project