*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1483608-Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Teen · #1483608
Chapter 1___ Excuse the grammatical errors
“Why did you want to talk to me?” asked Alicia Luccini.

“I know I told you how I was going to go to the University of Hawaii with you and that we’d be together forever but-”

“But what.” broke off Alicia “You promise me and please don’t tell me what I think you’re going to tell me!”

Sean sighed deeply trying to calm his nerves. It was completely true, he had promised his girlfriend he would go to college with her but his parents suddenly, wouldn’t allow it .They thought that USC was what was best for Sean if he wanted to follow his fathers’ footsteps and become a uber-successful clubowner.

“My parents are the ones who are doing this to us and sometimes you have to let what you think is right go and go along with what you know is right” said Sean in the calmest tone he can make.

Even though Alicia knew what was coming, she still stared straight ahead looking into Sean’s hazel eyes. Oh god here come the waterworks thought Sean; and in that instance tears started coming down Alicia’s beautiful (now pale) face. Crap! Alicia thought, I wasn’t supposed to cry over a boy ever. But it was to late. Sean hated to see people cry, especially girls, but what was he to say; what was he to do? Just as quickly as the tears started they had turned into gasping sobs. There is so much more to her tears than what Sean thinks. Through her sobs she managed to speak;

“You jerk. You know, I know so much about or at least I thought I did. Explain this.”

Alicia whipped out her Sidekick Slide showing him a text that read:

HazelSean: You were amazing. It was fun when we kissed at the end of the date; you are good at that.

SexyMa20: I’m 20 years old I should know what I’m doing.

HazelSean: Do you think Alicia will find out.

SexyMa20: No,no I doubt it.We had alot of fun though, just me and you.

Alicia slid her phone shut. “Explain, now.”

Sean knew he couldn’t make the situation worse but saying nothing wasn’t an answer; this was going down in front of the whole school by the beautiful white fountain in the middle of the courtyard. No guy would know what to say to this beautiful girl; Alicia Luccini is gorgeous no doubt and is also said to look like Venetian Princess off of YouTube.

“I’m sorry Alicia." was all Sean could afford to say.

“Your right about that one, what were you thinking prowling around with some twenty year old doing God knows what!” screamed Alicia.

“I wasn’t thinking.” he replied.

“And I guess I wasn’t either.” replied Alicia taking off the beautiful diamond promise ring given to her by her Sean. “Yeah right, so much for the promise.”

With all her strength, Alicia threw the ring into the fountain losing it forever. Suddenly, a young woman came up behind Sean with an excited look on her young, tanned face.

“Hola, Sean, remember me.”

And when it came to girl on girl drama Alicia took charge over the whole thing, whether this girl knew or not.

“So this is your trash A-li-s-ia.” said the young woman looking Alicia up and down like something was wrong with her eyeballs.

The next day...

Luccini Estate

11:30 pm

Saturday

“When I get to Warwick Avenue, meet me by the entrance of the tube, we can talk things over a little time, but promise me you wont stand by the light...” Alicia sob-sang Duffys Warwick Avenue.

Its only been one day since the break up, so she was still allowed to sob-sing break up songs and pig out on Ben & Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. On this extremeley hot Saturdy in Los Angeles, California she had nothing to do to go on Myspace. So far Alicia had changed her song from “Differences” by Genuwine to Bad News” by Kanye West which fits the situation perfectly. It was no suprise that she looked a mess as well as feeling a mess; her eyes were puffy and red and her cheeks were just as red as her eyes.

Her sad and angry thoughts were interuppted by a knock on the door. Ugh, Alicia thought, just what she needed, for someone to see her in her shorter than short dance shorts, and a 'Lets Dance' hoodie over a bright pink cami. When she finally reached the door and opened it and saw who was there she could have sworn she heard the angels gasp in shock. Oh joy! It was Sean- just the person she didnt want to see.

“We need to talk.”spoke Sean out of his own courage.

Without even responding, Alicia slammed the door in his face and in about four seconds the door opened again. Within those same four seconds Alicia tripped over her own Louis Vuitton overnight bag falling to the floor. By nature, unfortunatley, Sean ran by her side trying to help her sit up. Now that their faces were literally six inches apart alicia noticed the slight redness to his eyes, cheeks, and nose. She was almost certain he had been crying on the way to her house but to Alicia it didnt matter she was the one who was truly hurt by all of this, not Sean.

“You dont look so well”said Sean, breaking the akward silence.

“Oh my gosh, no way freakin' way!” Alicia said sarcastically.

“I havent had it any easier you know.” spoke Sean.

“I could care less. Get out of my house.” she said sternly pointing to the door and getting on her feet.

“Look, I said sorry what more do you want Alicia?” asked Sean.

“Just because you say sorry to me doesnt fix anything. You cheated on me with a twenty year old girl and I am not just gonna forgive and forget just like that. So the question here isnt what more do I want, its what more do you want!” exclaimed Alicia suddenly overwhelmed with anger.

“Its just that I didnt know how to tell you without you getting hurt-”

“Well youre not doing a very good -”

“Let me finish. I dont really know why I did what I did, but then again it may hav ebeen a lack of love coming from you or maybe I needed the love because all the love Im used, is going to be taken away by college. I guess yours wasnt enough.” explained Sean looking down.

“Not enough love! B.S.!”Alicia yelled choking back tears, “All Ive done is love you and I thought you loved me!”

"Alicia I do, thats why ever since I went out with Bianca I cant help but wish I could turn back the hands of time and reject her. All Ive been able to think about is you and what we used to be.”

“Ok. What do you want?” asked Alicia.

“You, I want you” Sean replied.

After what seemed like an eternity of deathy silence Alicia, who was tired, tired of life, herself, and tired in a more physical manner ahd collapsed into Seans arms waiting to feel his his reaction. To both of their suprises Sean held Alicia in his strong arms while she cryed.



© Copyright 2008 N.J. Spencer (youngwriter13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1483608-Chapter-1