*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1484443-Daydream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KC
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1484443
Here are my thoughts. Run with them or leave them. I am tired of doubting us.
I have born my insecurties to the world, I have no other outlet.

My thoughts cannot be trusted by many, I cannot keep my mind set.

A windmill of issues, to the naked eyes is blurry,and everyone is too far away.

I do not have a sight problem, but my guidance is astray. I'm toyed like a yo-yo up and down and up and down I go, I am lost. Please hold me steady for one moment before I'm tossed.

Tossed like a sack of napkins no one bothered to remember, I wish I could just vanish.

Maybe I can hobble away from this infinite dream where all sins are banished.

A dream, that doesn't make sense, but somehow does, and instant sense! Can I pop you in the microwave and watch you immense?

Overflow me with peace and perfection, an impossible structue to withhold. Perhaps a numb layer of imitation can be slathered on from what I've been told.

Stranger is the voice, the voice of unruly, irrational rage.Take me off the floor and trap me on stage.

The spotlight reveals real, the dimness and washout, of one confused scene.

Is this all really a dream?

-kc
© Copyright 2008 KC (kc9292 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1484443-Daydream