*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1484593-Caught-Up-In-You
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #1484593
Elizabeth wants to a vampire like her family Although she has to wait till she finishes HS
Life is so easily disturbed by the tiniest events. Although you can't change them back because the events are so small you don't know how it happened or which event it was. I had to figure this out myself ... the hard way.


Chapter 1 First Days

Hi my name is Elizabeth Leuxemburg. I am 15, an ordinary high school freshman just trying to get past this chaprter in my life. Yeah I have alot of stuff I want to do, but I need to get out this pit to get this goal accocplished. Want to know my big plan? Of course you do, all people are nosy. My goal is to become a vampire. Your all probabley thinking I'm a nutcase right know, but I have news for all of you! Vampires exist, I would know I fricken' live with them! My dad, Callen, my mom, Clarissa, and my brother, Alexander are all vampires, and lucky me! I'm nezt in line to become one, so yays for me! Although I have to get done with high school before I can be one, so that is why I hate High school. The only thing that's keeping me from being a beautiful, perfect, proud, vampire forever stuck at 17.
I mean I am pretty, it's just that I'm an unnoticeable kind of pretty and also it doesn't help that I'm one of those girls who keeps everything to their selfs. Not wanting to make a big comotion. Anyways on with reality.


I held myself as I walked down the crowded hallways of South Pointi High, trying to get to my locker. "How was your summer Liz," an annoying familiar voice called to me. "Oh god! Not him! Please don't be him" I wished to myself although it did not prevail as I had figured. I turned around only to come face to face with Greg Snide, the most annoying, hot guy from the 8th grade. "My summer was great how about you'res Greg?" I asked as polite as I could muster. "It was good, although I could have had you there and it would have been wonderful," he said putting an arm next to my head making me back up against a set of lockers."Well I'll see you later Greg. I need to find my locker," I said, quickly slipping around him and making my way down the hall towards the D section fairly fast.
Taking a seat in Geaometry, my first period class. A 11th grade class, great just what I needed. I take out my notebook and start doodling a beautiful, flower-filled, meadow. "Your really good." I jumped, dropping my pencil to the floor. "Oh, sorry I scared you," he said as he bent over to pick up my pencil. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. He was gorgious! A goddess almost, with short, slightly spiked brunette hair, sprakling baby blue eyes, and a beautifuly defined face. "So your a freshman?" he asked as he handed me my pencil. "Thank you and yes," I answered taking my pencil from this beautiful person. He smiled and said, "My name is Blake. And you?" "I'm Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Beth or either Liz." "I see, you have a wonderful name by the way. Very original." "Thank you," I replied back, blushing. He smiled again, making my blush worse. This was defiantily going to become my favorite class.
© Copyright 2008 RainyDays (rainydays at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1484593-Caught-Up-In-You