*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485102-Mishima--The-Mishima-Scrolls
by Ookami
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Action/Adventure · #1485102
A teenager and his best friend turned into oriental role playing characters.
Chapter 1 Interaction

November, Cold, Dark, Wet, Dreams, ok this is getting interesting, isn’t it?

Ok, let’s go back to the beginning

November, Cold, Dark. The light from the up coming sun shines upon our fellow dreamer, whom dazed from the night before of parties and glasses of different colored alcohols, lifts his short and black hair. Looking from side to side checking out if anyone caught him dozing off, then look’s mechanically at the class clock, wrist watch, class clock, wrist watch, back and forth in disbelief. Once the creature is adapted to the time and place he’s in, he carefully looks forward to “attend” the teacher. Mrs. Hodiganni, the typical teacher you would love to see drunk and dancing on a bar sinning some Madonna song.

“Yeah, that would be worth while”

“Mr. Mishima”-the dancing go-go from the prehistoric age spoke. “Will you care to tell me, what I just said?”

“Oh Fuck!”-he thinks to himself, the typical killer question that in every movie, book and series is asked to the lazy guy. “Um…let’s see”- he responds

“I am waiting Mr. Mishima”

“Honestly I have no fucking idea”

The class, filled with nerds and computer geeks, grow silent in amazement.

“What did you just say?!”-snap’s Mrs. Hodiganni.

“I SAID…I have no idea”

“Very well then, I shall explain the lecture one more time for you.” “Your class mates should thank you”

Once again the class gives a delightful killer glare at the badmouthed student.

         “Fucking losers”-he thinks to himself.

So, back he goes to his somewhat evil and twisted drawings of goblins, dragons and oriental characters.



DING DONG DING

         “Once more our day has finished, and we will be happy to see you tomorrow”

         “Good Day”

         “FINALY!”-he sighs to himself.

Our fellow gathers up his things and heads for the door.

         “Thanks for the class Mishithead!”-shouted an anonymous voice

         “Excuse me?!”

Mishima didn’t care about insults and curses, but what he wouldn’t stand is someone fucking around with his name. Especially if it came from some dipshit loser. So he turns around and asks again.

         “EXCUSE ME?!”

This time a little louder to grasp the attention of everyone, even the new transfer kid Takuye. No one answered, to witch he was satisfied with the reaction.

         “That’s what I thought”

Passing through the corridors of Manrique High (witch is in Spain by the way, Madrid) he could once again pass through the living hell of society, cause for him, there was so much shit that could be cleaned up. But anyway, that was for another day, right now he was free.



He spanks on his desk light after greeting dad, mom and his little sister lissandra, and got to work.

         “Its time to bring Ookami a couple of levels”-he says

What Mishima loves in this world are a couple of things, like Tarantino& Rogriguez movies, comics & mangas and Role Playing Games. So he starts to play his Japanese scenario game, with his character Ookami (known as wolf in Japanese). Hours pass and Mishima is still stuck on the same level he was on before.

         “Fuck, this sucks balls!”-he shouts in frustration.

“Rafa!!!”-a thunderous voice calls from the hall “Get your ass over here NOW!!!”

“Oh fuck”-sighs Rafa

“Watch your language young man”-responds the voice immediately

Rafa gets up and heads towards the thunderous voice (after leaving his character in a secure place for him not to die in is absence).

         “What do you want now?!”

There in front of him was a boulder like fellow, more like one of those tribal kings from Hawaii of some foreign island. But instead of wearing a thong, this one was in underwear.

         “The dishwasher, it’s your turn to empty it”-shouts the tribal king

Thinking about something quick and precise to say, Rafa shoots out.

         “But lissandra was going to do it don’t you remember?”

The shot is taken

         “Are you sure”-the king says confused

         “Yeah, I’m sure”

Moments of silence

         “Ok fair info”-agrees the king

SCORE!!! So back to his RPG game Rafa finds something very interesting.

         “What the fuck?”-he shouts out

He could se in front of his character, another Japanese guy fully equipped with super high level armor, and a super ultra rare katana.

         “Oh My God”, “who the fuck is this?”-he thinks to himself

So he asked the guy

         “Hi, from?”

No reply

         “Please help me, I want to become strong and worthy like you”

A little groveling, a dash of revering and self humiliation comes in handy in these games.

         “I’m the great TAKUYE”-the character finally responds

         “Takuye the guy from class, so cool!!”-he jumps in excitement.

Rafa tries to introduce himself

         “Hi I’m Rafael Mishima from class”

         “Mishima?”-Takuye thinks

         “Yeah the guy that made Mrs. Hodiganni tell the lecture twice today”

Not the best or appropriate reminder, but it did the trick.

         “Oh yes, I know now. Why you so bad level?”-asked Takuye

That hurt, it hurt bad, two months playing this stupid game for nothing.

         “I just can’t find my way around here”-Rafa says embarrassed.

         “Lost way, interesting?”



         “If you lost your way I can help you”

         “Are you sure? I mean would you really help me?”-Rafa asked astonished

         “One thing, you help me in class and I show you your way. Deal?”

Help him in class?, Rafa didn’t no crap. He was the one everyone had to help, but never did he help anyone else. After studying the situation (for like 5sec) he gave way.

         “Ok its fine with me”

         “Remember path you chose not can be reversed”-Takuye said mystically

         “DEAL”

© Copyright 2008 Ookami (ookamishima at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485102-Mishima--The-Mishima-Scrolls