*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485621-Breach
by riv3r
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1485621
training goes wrong
He rolled on the ground and slammed his body against the pillar. His man were all gone. As leader of the squad Rob had commanded his group, but they were all shot down. Only he remained. He checked both corners before he hopped over the large piece of and hugged his body up to a metal car frame. Where to now, Rob had to think fast. Suddenly, out of the glint of his eye he saw a blur of movement. He whipped his gun around and shot twice before he ran the other way. As he turned he saw three men all point a gun towards him. Rob thought about running but instead slowly placed his gun on the ground. He put up his arms, but the men saw it as a retaliation and shot. Rob crippled to the ground and cursed. "Goddamit, no shooting close range."

Suddenly the lights came on and one of the men helped Rob up. Paintball tactics, Rob was getting sick of all these kids. His squad was terrible and the other squads all camped behind a barrel. He was ready to move up, but the drills coach would not let him.
© Copyright 2008 riv3r (bdog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485621-Breach