*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485651-Kizuna
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1485651
Love and Romance. Kizuna! What happens between two band, stays between the two.
Day 1           December 30, 2006
Mai POV



Antic Cafe live! December 30th at Yoyogi outdoor music hall, the time: 9 p.m-12 Midnight.
          When Mai heard about the An Cafe performance, she new she to go. But making sure she had a ticket would be difficult. There's over a thousand Antic cafe fans, who would die to fo to any of there concerts (mostly girls). Mai felt the same. She has to get a ticket. She has to go to the concert. And that was final. Even though, Yoyogi is pretty far from where she lives, it just might take her an hour and a hald to get there. If Mai was to leave about 2:30 she should get there at 4:30. Then again, she has so much on her agenda for today. Every year, before new years, her and her family members would have a gathering, where they would go to eat, they're take out place today would be La Cassandra, at Tokyo central square, it's a unique french resturnat. But before the dinner she has an appointment at the art college of japanese art, around 10 a.m and who knows how long that would take.
          Lucky for her though, her parents and he aunt and uncle are helping her finace money for the large apartment in a beautiful are, she lives in now. The rents not bad. And all she need is a job--a decent one at that--that is where are college of japanese art comes in.They promise to pay her over 40,000 yen every month for her apartmen fee and the left over for food and other neccessary things.
© Copyright 2008 Setsubo (ningyobochi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485651-Kizuna