*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485680-Ying-and-Yang
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #1485680
Trouble at home for Daily Flash Fiction
“Now you’ve done it!” said Bobby in a panic. His parents lay on the floor, matching puddles of blood pooling around each of their heads.

“Calm down pussy,” said Damian, still holding the gun he had just used to kill his mom and dad. Bobby was such a weakling. If it had been up to Bobby, they would still be prisoners of the two dearly departed. Sure they said they loved him, but he knew better. They were always bossing him around. He didn’t know how Bobby put up with it. They were just as strict with him. Now he was free!

Bobby fell to his knees. He knew Damian was no good but this was beyond anything he could have anticipated. He inwardly cursed himself for being too weak to stop this from happening.

“Get up and start packing. We need to be long gone before anyone finds out about this,” said Damian in a surprisingly calm voice. It was as if nothing of note had happened here tonight. This was simply one step in his plan to free himself of the parental bond that he had suffered under for so long. He had their credit cards and he knew all of their passwords. This would be a clean get away. He planned to be hundreds of miles away by this time tomorrow.

Bobby went to the bathroom to pack his toothbrush. He was going to miss this house, his parents and all of his friends. He didn’t want to go. He wanted instead to go tell his parents he was sorry; that he didn’t mean to have this happen.

He slowly raised his head to look into the bathroom mirror. He saw himself talk, but it was Damian’s voice that came out of his mouth.

“Hurry up pussy!”

Word count 300

© Copyright 2008 Hyperiongate (hyperiongate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485680-Ying-and-Yang