*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485728-Friendship----LIFE
by satej
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Friendship · #1485728
My Blog is based on MY LIFE IN THE LAST FEW YEARS
Hello every1,

This is being my 1st ever BLOG .

Its not like the FILMSTARS writing to gain  PUBLICITY or hit back at each other .



Yes

Im writing  the REALITY which ive faced in  Friendship  &  LIFE

may be every1 has faced it but yes.... a very few of you have taken the efforts to write it or make it public.



Before writing this BLOG i did plan that i m going to write on this topic and that too before my BIRTHDAY which falls on 25th OCTOBER !

But yes, whatever i m writing its straigt from my HEART ... I havent penned it down in a book .... & I hope that will make it interesting to  READ !!



To start with we all live in the 21st century ..... and  if u live with a mentality of a person of a 19th century in this world its a bloody tough time to survive .... people like SATYAWADI RAJA HARISHCHANDRA  are no longer the talk of the town .

To be the best in the business [ LIFE ] u need to be SELFISH



In my case it wasnt until i made a few mistakes in my life,





I considered a person as a friend of mine but did HE/SHE consider me ??

that was the BLOODY QUESTION  that I was troubled with every time 

I thought that what made people forget me ????

Yes they used me like a TOILET PAPER and threw me into a TRASH BIN thats what i felt when friendship was tossed...... I m not being specific of who these people are  but yes if they read this they will know WHO THEY REALLY ARE ! & I DONT CARE A DAMN IF AFTER READING THIS THEY FEEL SORRY ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE ! Cause the TIME HAS GONE BY  just as the WIND !



In life my friends did take an advantage of me and when time came they really showed me their ASS .



I wrote the previous paragraph a bit HARSH as these people really made me involve in their family and other personal matters and I really dont want the  credit of helping them out of that  DEEP SHIT in which they were, but I  really feel that they shouldnt have done that to me !



ANOTHER CATEGORY is that these friends of mine  who said "SATEJ YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!" This was only till MY TIME  was GOOD .

THEY ATE WHAT ALL I GAVE THEM but yes when MY LIFE TOOK A "U TURN" they bloody PUKED what all I STUFFED IN THEIR MOUTH ....



TODAY its their DISADVANTAGE that they are not in touch with me ... I DO feel BAD and SAD to LOOSE THEM , BUT IT WAS THEIR WISH TO LEAVE ME !



Here comes a small prayer that I say to GOD for them EVERY NIGHT before going to BED



Dear GOD,

I really thank you for giving me a wonderful life

You had put me through a BAD/ TOUGH PHASE  in MY LIFE

but yes u made me realize who my TRUE FRIENDS are .

Please forgive those who have been BAD to me & HURT me as they really DONT KNOW what they have done .

My wish is that You keep them HAPPY in their LIFE as I M NO ONE TO DECIDE their FATE!

Amen



NOW MY TRUE FRIENDS yes they really dont need an INTRODUCTION

they will AUTOMATICALLY know that they FALL here



"A TRUE FRIEND is  the one who sits besides you after uve lost a GAME and holds ur hand says hey people HES MY FRIEND !"



These are the people whom I met in recent [ when i was in a BAD PHASE ] , some were around me but i couldnt see them in a CROWD  but yes they SELECTED ME and PICKED me up and SUPPORTED ME ....... RECYCLED THAT TOILET PAPER into A USEFUL PRODUCT !

YES and I really RESPECT THEM and WILL UNTIL MY LAST , cause THANKING them is NOT ENOUGH



I call them my "TRUE FRIENDS " as I DONT BELIEVE in my "BEST FRIEND"



THE REASON :  MY BEST FRIEND HAD BACKED OUT WHEN I NEEDED THAT PERSON THE MOST NOT ONLY AS AN EMOTIONAL SUPPORT BUT TO BE WITH ME TILL MY LAST



BUT TODAY AS Ive achieved SUCCESS by not only EXCELLING IN STUDIES , BEING SELECTED IN EXTRACURRICULARS , COMING BACK FROM A KNEE INJURY .Where year Mid 2007 and till  Mid 2008 being a TOUGH TIME 4 me

& IN A SHORT TIME IVE GOT what I had LOST & something more than that too !



NOW after all this MY SO CALLED BEST FRIEND WANTS TO COME BACK IN MY LIFE ..... NOW THE QUESTION IS THAT SHOULD I ACCEPT THAT PERSON OR NOT ?????

Well, I M NOT GOD TO DECIDE anyones FATE & neither can I FORIGVE THAT PERSON ..... BUT yes as a human tendancy I CAN FORGET THAT PERSON !



I REALLY OWE MY SUCCESS TO

GOD , MY PARENTS AND MY TRUE FRIENDS

and even those who WERE MY FRIENDS & EVEN THAT BEST FRIEND

cause without all of these PEOPLE I really couldnt be WHERE I M TODAY !!!



Thats life FRIENDS ......  i will be 20 years this OCTOBER 25th but many more years to COME ahead and THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN !



THANK YOU FOR READING



SATEJ









© Copyright 2008 satej (satej1988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485728-Friendship----LIFE