*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485945-Bunkered-First-Manuscript
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nitro
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1485945
An american team of Marines is stuck on the Border of Poland, fighting for their lives.
Yeah, It's really short, but I hope to extend it into at least 5000 words and to possibly even 100 pages.
-Robbie


Bunkered


The rain came down like a hail of darts as Private Reigh and Corporal Johnson hid behind what used to be a wall. Bullets flew all around them, and one single fraction of a movement could cause an instant death.
“I’m in hell.” Was the first thought to come through the private’s head. Then again- hell can not be escaped. Hell cannot be fought, and hell could not be lost. Hell was an un-winnable war.. His situation, however, was not. Reigh stood up as the enemy reloaded, and fired his last round.

“Private! This way!” Yelled General Vanold as they ran the CQB test. The six of them ran corners, shot cutouts of enemies, and was a flawless team. The team was made of up four different ranks. Three of the six were Privates. The privates were the lowest ranks, but still, good nonetheless. Reigh was a private, and it was his eighth-consecutive CQB test today. The two other privates were Newland and Williams. The fourth member of the team was Corporal Johnson. The second highest ranking member of the team was Colonel Taylor, and of course, General Vanold was the leader of the team. Kyle Reigh was the newest member of the team, and even though this was a newly formed team, every new member must be put through a CQB test by themselves. Fortunately, he passed with a 65% accuracy, and a time of two minutes-forty two seconds, with the average for a Private being three minutes.
“Nice work team. Remember, our first mission is in three days. Be up at four A.M. sharp!” Vanold was too much of a leader. He thought way too much of himself, and even though he was a General, frankly, wasn’t very well in the battlefield. He would send man after man to leave their trench, but they would just get shot down as they were getting up. Yet, with his father being the Commandment of the Marine Corps, he got the General rank anyway.

Three Days Later, in a Jeep on it’s way to Southern Poland Borders.


“So give me another rundown on this mission.” Private Reigh mentioned, to break the silence of the Boring and long jeep ride.
“Okay.” Colonel Taylor spoke first. “Our informers have told us, that the Poland Army has built a super weapon, and plans to launch it tomorrow. Obviously, we have to disable it. So we board off the jeep, and run through the Forest, taking down every Enemy target we see. We get to the Postępowy Broń Korporacja or PBK for short.”
Wait a second.” Private Williams interrupted. “You speak Polish?”
“Some of it.” Taylor replied.
“And what does that mean in Polish?”
“Advanced Weaponry Corporation.” A simple answer left Private Williams suspicious.
© Copyright 2008 Nitro (p-tree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485945-Bunkered-First-Manuscript