*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486493-MORE----MOORE
by ctg
Rated: · Article · Entertainment · #1486493
Brief blurb on Shemar Moore's projects from 2004.
Ladies, if you've been missing Mr. Shemar (fine-ass) Moore since his deadly departure from The Young and The Restless, I have great news.  You can catch this sweet piece of eye candy in two independent feature films--
MOTIVE  and  THE SEAT FILLER

In MOTIVE, Shemar stars opposite Vivica A. (lucky-ass-woman) Fox who appears as his wife in the film.  Unfortunately, Emery Simms (Shemar's character) has a wondering eye that is captured by Golden Brooks of UPN's "Girlfriends".  You guest it--  love triangle.  And baby it turns ugly… or should I say murderous?
         
THE SEAT FILLER on the other hand is a comedy that, ironically, finds Mr. Moore playing a self-absorbed soap star.  This film co-stars Duane Martin and Kelly Rowland (of Destiny's Child).

Both flicks are due out in 2004 but if that's too long a wait, maybe you'll happen upon his OLD NAVY commercials that spoof SOUL TRAIN with the "Cargo Train" where Shemar appears as himself.  You can climb aboard this fashion trip July through August 2003.  That is, however, the only locomotive you'll catch him on as he bids SOUL TRAIN adieu after a five year journey this fall.

Remember, the Cargo Train is rolling your way now.  MOTIVE and THE SEAT FILLER are due out in the upcoming year.  If you'd like to see more of this brother's work you have a say in the matter.  Show your support with your dollars by purchasing movie tickets.  Not only will Shemar reap the benefit, so will countless other black actors and actresses, as well as our brothers and sisters working behind the scenes that make these production possible.
© Copyright 2008 ctg (sourceoflife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486493-MORE----MOORE