*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488275-The-Cabin
Rated: · Draft · Other · #1488275
i've based it on dream that had scared my ex husband about a weekend getaway to a cabin.
Riley had always spoke about her family cabin. How it had stood for thousands and thousands of years, which made no sense to myself and our friend Jane, since a cabin is wood and no way could it have stood for oh so long.
So maybe it was our doubt of Riley's claims that made us accept her offer of a weekend visit to the great standing cabin, whatever the reason, I wish Jane and I had said no, better yet I wish we would have ran away from Riley screaming and never looked. But as it stood we had agreed and we would soon be off to the great cabin of Riley Smitt and her family's cabin.

We had picked the last weekend in october before halloween to go to the cabin. Since the cabin was build on Smitt family land up in Massachusettes, what better time then Halloween to pay a visit.
Jane and I had never left really New Jersey so this trip would be our first, and little did we know our last.


© Copyright 2008 Cburriola (cburriola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488275-The-Cabin