*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491124-The-Werewolf-Brothers-Chapter-2
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1491124
second chapter in the werewolf brothers
Chapter 2
They walked out of the house, Matt and Ally still listening to the worried voices of the others. They stopped walking when they were just outside of the woods, which were conveniently located in their own backyard. Matt looked at Sam with a serious face, “Sweetheart, can you please give me a moment with Ally? I wanna talk to her about something.” He asked her, Sammi nodded then started pacing slowly just outside of the woods. Matt turned to face Ally, “She can’t come with us…you know that right?” He told Ally loud enough for only her to hear.

Ally looked at him hard then her expression lightened, “You never know Matt…she might surprise you.”

He sighed, she was right and he knew that. Sammi could surprise him, in fact, that was what she had been doing ever since they had first met. “I still don’t think that it’s a good idea, she’s so new…” he tried to explain.

Ally thought about what he had said, “Matt are you sure that you aren’t just doubting her abilities so that she and you will have to stay here alone…but together?”

What Ally had said took a few minutes to sink into Matt’s brain, “Wait! What?! No! No, that’s not why.” he argued but unfortunately, he had been too loud…well loud enough for Sammi to hear him. Matt sighed again then said, “Let’s just get to work.” Ally nodded in agreement and then twp of them walked over to Sammi.

Ally was the first to speak, “Before we start, Sammi do you have any questions?” Sammi nodded but did not say anything. “Well go ahead.” Ally encouraged her.

“How are we gonna get me to change?” She asked.

“Well first we’re gonna try without anger. Which will take some amount of focus, if we can’t do it then we’re going to have to try anger.”

“What’s the difference between the two?” Sammi asked.

“When you change from anger you can be a little less predictable, whereas when you change from the focus, you are more like yourself, then you are werewolf.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Anything else?” Ally asked, but Sammi shook her head no. “Okay.” Ally turned to face Matt, hoping that he could lead, although Ally knew much about werewolves it would be easier for someone who had had practice doing the action they were trying to explain, than it would be for someone who had only watched it happen.

“The first thing you probably wanna do is sit down.” Matt told Sammi. Both Ally and Sammi sat down as Matt sat down himself. “Next thing is close your eyes.” Matt did the action as he said it. “Sammi please just watch me for now. I really don’t expect you to be able to do this on your first try…without seeing someone else do it first.” He had added the last part for Ally’s sake. “Next, you need to focus on what you wanna do…change.” Ally nodded at Sammi to continue trying, even after Matt had told her not to without watching someone else first. Sammi had her eyes closed and was now focusing on what she wanted to do, just as Matt had told her to do. Matt opened his eyes to make sure that Sammi was still there but when he did, he saw something out of the ordinary happening.

Matt watched in complete shock and awe as Sammi’s ears started to poke out of her hair, out of her head. Sammi’s whole body was completely shaking with concentration. Her tail was sticking out again, it was wrapped around her leg, and Sammi had almost lost her focus when she first realized that it was there. She pushed harder wanting to please Matt so badly. However, she also wanted to prove to herself that she could do it. In addition, she could do it without anger. She felt something in her stomach, but it still didn’t stop her. She abided through it as her stomach felt that it could explode at any given second. In fact, the only reason that she hadn’t stopped was because she thought that Matt would stop her, before it was too late. However little did she know, two things were happening that prevented Matt from stopping her the very moment he had seen her start to transform. Not only was he in shock from what was happening, but he too wanted to see just how from she could go.
© Copyright 2008 Rory Leigh (Emma May Marie) (vanherwynenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491124-The-Werewolf-Brothers-Chapter-2