*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491469-My-idol-
by Danni
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1491469
My sister. I feel she deserves a mention on this, because shes so important to me :)
When I was little I used to watch her whilst she got ready to go out. She was 16 and I was 5, and even then I already knew she was extraordinarily beautiful.
To this day I don't think I've quite seen how anyone compaires to the way she looks.
Sure, she messes how she looks by polluting her beauty with make up, fake tan and hair dye, but I still can't find anyone as pretty as she is. Yet she still can't see it. She has never seen herself very clearly. I have never understood why, her beauty has always been the most obvious thing. Inside and out.

Shes basically a second mother to me, always telling me to wear a scarf when it's cold, telling me to be home earlier than I am allowed, showing me when I've been wrong. Its so annoying, but I wouldn't trade this for the world. She is very very caring and extremely considerate. Although I get annoyed with this (which is at least 80% of the time) I can always see its because she really does care about me in a way only a big sister can.

Shes always buying me things, taking me shopping, and spending time with me, I can't think of anyone i'd rather spend the day with. I really do consider her my best friend, and I don't think she knows just how much I really care about her.

Shes never really realised this, maybe its me, being the pest I am. But she really is my idol, I look up to her so much and believe she can be so much greater than she is.
Maybe if she sees this she may eventually believe me.

Shes always looked after me when I was ill, when I had a cold she'd go out in the freezing cold just to buy me lucozade so i'd get better. She never had to. But she did anyway, even risking catching cold herself, just so i'd get better. She has never judged me when I mess up, like the time I came home drunk way past curfew, she just sat with me for about 3 hours making me drink lots of water.
I never forget these times Becky. I really truly appreciate everything you do for me.

Although she is annoying herself sometimes, and she can be extremely immature, its what makes her who she is, and to be perfectly honest I would never change her for the world.

I admire her more than anyone i've ever known.

Dont worry Bex, no-one can hurt you when i'm around, i'm always here for you no matter what big sister*Bigsmile*.
I lurves ya Bexstarrrr *Bigsmile*
More so than anyone I know.
I wish you'd realise how great you really are. *Smile* *Heart*
© Copyright 2008 Danni (dannieee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491469-My-idol-