*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491473-Dead-Hearts
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1491473
Two soul mates cant find happiness together
    Love can exist in many forms. Forms that are uncountable and unthinkable. It can rage through green plants, and soar through the atmosphere of any planet known to mankind, but on this planet, this cold angry planet, love cant find happiness, or even a spark to light the hearts of its victims. On this planet, love is like a criminal, set to destroy the people who get caught up in it, and those who do, rarely survive.  The two unfortunate people who this hazardous gift fell upon were Damien, and Alyssa.
      No matter how hard the two tried to be together, there was always something in the way. Something that killed of all hope, and only left fear in the way. When the couple wanted peace and happiness, they brought death and horror to everything around them. People on the planet wanted nothing to do with them. They didn't help them or even try.  They sat and watched helplessly as the two aged slowly in love and despair. The days went by like dead shooting stars, with no light or a cold heart with no wishes.
    One cold, hazy morning, fog filled the planet. There was pounds of it, and you couldn't even see half an inch ahead of you. The terrified people scurried to the nearest tall mountain. At the top, they saw a figure. A tall man about the age of 40, stood still gazing at them with no motion. The wind passed by carrying birds for minutes. The man finally opened his mouth, and said two words, "They're dead". The people remained motionless, because in their hearts they knew who the man was talking about. The two most helpless, suffering people on the planet were taking harshly by death after their sorrowful life. The people fell to their knees, for they knew that they have done nothing in their power to help make the lives of the poor couple even a pinch great. They all felt ashamed and disgusted with themselves.
        Suddenly, out of the dark fogy haze, there was a light. The people got of their knees which were now stiff. The light came closer  and closer, until the people could clearly see two figures. The figures were linked. Their hand connected together in a strong bond. It didn't take long for the amazed people to see that the two figures were Damien and Alyssa. The two smiled brightly like gods, and with ought warning slowly started moving higher into the dark sky. They were like one big star lighting their way through to the heavens. The people gazed in amazement, for they knew that Love did exist somewhere in a happy place, somewhere high out of reach, in the heavens.
© Copyright 2008 blossombaby4eva (blosombaby4eva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491473-Dead-Hearts