*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491725-Saku-2---The-Goddess-Blessing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1491725
When you adventure in the Endless Forest there's no telling what you might find.
         Saku moved quietly through the damp forest.  The rain that had poured down for several days had finally let up in the night and the pale morning sun was only beginning to warm the soggy forest.  Wisps of mist swirled about the boy's leather-clad legs as the leaf mould began to steam underfoot.  A pair of deranged squirrels suddenly caroomed past his shoulder, chasing each other around the trunk of an old birch.  Saku looked up at the game, temporarily distracted from his daydreams.

         He paused for a moment to look around, running a hand through his shaggy mop of sandy-colored hair.  the worn woolen trousers he wore under leather leggings were uncomfortably damp from the wet weather and Saku tried to ease the ill-fitting garment over his groin.  At fourteen  he was quickly growing our of his clothes.  He needed to find a village or some traders before he ended up completely naked.  His thoughts returned yet again to the small farming community where he had spent the winter and the lad sighed wistfully.  There had been several young maidens there who would have been happy to make him new clothes, but their fathers had made their intentions clear from the beginning.  They wanted hard-working, dependable husbands for their daughters, not some half-wild, half-grown adventurer who was barely old enough to be a man and who would in all likelyhood disappear come spring, leaving the luckless girl alone with a swolen belly.  At fourteen Saku had lived rough and free almost half his life and had the battle scars to prove it.  The hardened young wanderer was confident and bold and nothing like the turnip-headed local lads in the village maidens' eyes, who found him handsome and exciting.  In fact Saku had finally been forced to flee the village at knifepoint when a burly farmer had walked into his barn and found the adventurer warming himself under the daughter's skirts.  Memories of her soft thighs made the snug trousers even more uncomfortable and he moved on again, wincing slightly.

         The forest up ahead sparkled, showing hints of a sunlit lake in the distance.  Saku quickened his steps, suddenly parched now that water was in sight.  As he drew closer he heard the tinkling sounds of mischievious laughter and splashing water.  Maidens bathing, he thought.  Oh boy!

         The eager youth stepped out of the forest to find not young girls or blushing maidens but two full-grown goddesses in full glory at play.  Their perfect skin glowed golden in the sunrise.  The nearer one had a curly mass of long hair the colors of pine bark that tickled her pert bottom and made her giggle with mirth.  Her pixie nose wrinkled when she laughed and her slanted eyes shone like the pelt of a fox.  A beautifully crafterd bow and quiver of arrows lay on the ground near her feet as she stood at the water's edge with her hands fisted on her saucy hips.

         "Come out, Vellamo!  Come out of the water and play!  Surely your kelp-bearded grump of a husband won't miss you if you're gone for a little while" the long-legged temptress teased.

         The other woman tilted her dark head.  "Probably not, but he's far better equipped to satisfy me than you, forest vixen" she grinned, splashing water at her companion.  She lifted graceful arms to run her fingers through the knee-length waves of her midnight hair.

         "Why don't you come in, Tellervo?  Come in and swim with me - Ahti only shares me when I'm sharing him and he's man enough for the both of us" she said with a knowing wink.

         Tellervo made a face and shook her head "No thank you, he smells like fish and he has cold hands.  You enjoy him" she decided.

         Saku, who had stood staring by the forest's edge during this conversation, finally remembered to draw breath.  Imediately both women turned to look in his direction.  The youth suddenly felt like a rabbit that's been spotted by a hungry lynx.

         "Ooh look, an adventureling" Tellervo clapped her small hands in delight.  "Let's have some fun with him!"

         The darker-haired woman looked him over aprovingly.  "You're right, he does look tasty.  Come here cub, let us get a closer look at you."  She beconed to him and Saku felt compelled to walk as far as the water's edge.  As the naked beauty waded closer he became mesmerized by her dark eyes, which were like the heart of the sea - a blue so deep they were almost black.  Up close her skin was pale as sea foam with a faint glow of pearl.  Trapped by the power of her gaze he could only stand there helplessly as she cupped his face tenderly in her slender hands and lowered her full lips for a kiss.

         It was like drowning in pleasure.  Warm currents caressed his skin, silken water plants swirled around him, tickling and teasing his most intimite places.  Silver bubbles spiraled through his core and a river of arousal flowed through his body to pool and froth in his groin.  Just when it felt like the storm would explode inside him the siren broke the kiss and twirled him around to face the other goddess.

         "Mmm, that was good.  Now that I've got him all warmed up for you I'm going to go find my husband.  Ahti would probably drown the poor boy if I stayed to corrupt him any further.  He's such a jealous lover" she winked at her friend over the lad's shoulder and pinched his behind, making him jump.  At once she turned and dived into the still water, disappearing with barely a ripple.

         Saku stood frozen as the vixen licked her lips in anticipation.  "Yum, now I've got you all to myself."  She crooked her finger and he was helpless to resist.



         Late in the night the campfires of the spirits burned brightly against the black shell of the sky.  Saku lay awake among the tangled sleeping furs thinking about things.  One of those things snuggled closer under the shelter of his arm and he sighed.  How could women be so confusing and so compelling at the same time, he wondered.  They could be meek or bold, flirtatious or stern, agressive or tender all in turns and a man never knew what a woman would do next.  The beautiful stranger who slept like an innocent child in his arms had bit and licked and scratched like a wild animal only a short while before.  There had been a moment in the midst of the frenzy when Saku hadn't been sure he would survive the experience but he would have happily given his life just so she wouldn't stop.

         The marks on his chest and back stung a bit from the sweat on his skin but he just didn't have the energy to care.  All he wanted was to sleep for a few days and hold this soft-skinned wonder in his arms.  A slender hand drifted sleepily down his bare chest and began to caress his tender nether parts.  Perhaps not sleep, then....



         The first rays of morning sun struck ruddy sparks as they touched the rufous curls of the goddess.  The sleeping youth at her feet stirred in his dreams, snuggling deeper into the nest of furs.  Tellervo smiled - the boy had served her well and earned his rest.  She glanced upward and the nearby trees answered her silent call, stretching their branches to shade the sleeping young adventurer from the waking sun.  The forest goddess knelt to grace his cheek with one last kiss before departing, bestowing as reward knowledge of the forst and animals and the ways of a woman's body.  She reached at last for her bow and arrows to leave but hesitated.  On a whim she left the weapons by his hand as a token of her favor and went on her way with a sultry twitch of her hips in search of new fun.
© Copyright 2008 aislinn (woodgnome at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491725-Saku-2---The-Goddess-Blessing