*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493080-My-Guardian-Angel
Rated: E · Prose · Dark · #1493080
A girl who is a natural-born pariah, always shrouded by loneliness hoping for love.
I used to believe in miracles.
Used to think that I had a guardian angel standing tall.
With auburn tresses falling delicately, covering his untainted cerulean eyes.
His hoary wings would glisten in the velvety moonlight.
His arms would form a hindrance to protect me from the malovelent.
I would overcome all trepidations and walk home alone.
Not needing anyone to walk by my side , not needing anyone to listen to.
I loved being alone with no one to hinder my thoughts and sorrows.
That was because my heart knows my guardian would always be right behind me.
Watching over my every step , but he soon began to ebb.
There were no longer dull grey clouds to shield me from the sun.
No longer mellow pitched voices in my head that would break the placidity in my life.
No longer silhouettes of massive wings lurking behind me, giving me warmth and faith.
He was gone and I was left alone , but it dawned upon me.
I was alone to begin with and will perpetually be, till I too ebb, and meet him in heaven.
© Copyright 2008 Billy Myra (lockheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493080-My-Guardian-Angel