*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493886-ThE-AdMiNISTrATOr
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1493886
a preview of pinky's new story: the administrator
                                            ( EXCLUSIVE)                                                   

                                                *preview

                                         

                                          ThE AdMiNISTrATOr



    I dont know how I could give him the taste, Roxy thought to herself as she stepped into the new administator's office. Back in high skool manipulating was a peice of cake. In college, its a different world.

    " Hello how are you, please have a seat I'll be with you in a second", the administrator said. He was typing on the computer and writing some kind of info down. Roxy-Marie took a seat in the first chair next to the door she walked in. She just sat queitly as she waited patiently. Observing around her, the room was quiet small.There was a descent-looking lamp at one corner, a regular computer desk, actually he was surrounded with desks except for a opening where he could get in and out. Papers everywhere on the desks.

    "I'm sorry for the delimma, just doin business--"

    "Your're Mr. Dunser",Roxy interrupted due to nervousness. She found him really attractive for a white man.

      "Doctor Dunser, actually", he said, clearing his throat, making it obvious to the marble printed name tag on his desk.

      "Oh, um, well Dr. Dunser", she highlighted,"do you administrate the freshmen?"

      "Yes i do. What can i help you with."

      "My schedule", she handed him her schedule."I specifically wanted french for foreign language. They gave me spanish."

      "Well whats wrong with spanish? Thats a pretty good language to take if you ask me." He was unfolding her schedule.

      "I just prefer french",Roxy pinpointed.

      "Do you plan to go to France someday?" Patrick asked her.

      "Oui",she said humorously.

      "Well good luck with that, your're gonna need a poop scooper when you go", he said, smiling and still scanning her schedule. Roxy made a confused face.

      "What are you talkin about?"

      "The dogs poop on you in public", he said humorously, smiling.

      "Oh."Roxy looked at him weird and tried to smile that off. Ohkaaay....?,she thought.

      "Sooo", Patrick said, tapping his fingers on his desk. Roxy noticed some boxes stacked in another corner. Some half openned.

      "How about", he qiuckly grabbed a pen sitting next to him,"I get this done for you",he wrote REMINDER/schedule change: french on a sticky note he randomly found on his messy desk,"by tomorrow. Is that ok with you? orrr...?--"

      "Yeah thats fine",she said, nervously, twitching her fingers.

      "Great whats your're name"

      "Um, Roxy-Marie Brown." she watched him as he wrote her name down. He got descent hand-writing, she thougt to her-self.

      "Alright then", he said. He turned around to post the note on the top of his computer."See you tomorrow"

      "Ok", she whimppered." Wait, are you new?"

      "Yes, as you can see my office needs a little fixing", Patrick joked.

      "Oh. yeah. Well, I'll be goin then"

      "Have a nice day", he said,smiling. Roxy just stared at his gorgeous smile. Wow, she thought, he is a gorgeous white man. Interracialism was so rare with Roxy being picky and all.

      "Dont be late for anything",he said, interrupting her daydreaming.

      "Oh! my bad. Im so," she got up, finally, and headed out the door.

      "Be careful ok",he called after her, weirded out.

      " I will ", her voice faded as she walked away. Patick went back to his work with a weird encounter on his shoulder. " freshmen", he smirked to himself.

   

STARRING:

patrick dunser = simon baker

(if you watched the mentalist then you know who patrick jane is, if you know who patrick jane is then you know who simon baker is; if you still dont know who im talkin about then i cant help you there)



PINKY:ThE AUtHORiZor (fabulous pinky)

  i wrote this story becuz it came to me like most of my stories do. even tho i have other stories to put out, until i get copyrighted, im gon take a chance with this one particular story. unless you read it, you want know exactly what this storys' about. just think of it as a movie. this preview is the advertising commercial. the actual story is the freakin movie.





PINKY:tHE COmMEntaTOr

  yo if you like what you read, then let me know. you can rate me or give any comments you want. email me if you want. this will help me to know if i should post the story 4real. so please dont leave me hangin.(:

email:happyfacesourire@yahoo.com
© Copyright 2008 amari (: (pinkyg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493886-ThE-AdMiNISTrATOr