*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493934-Really-do-you-love-me
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Relationship · #1493934
This is about a bad relationship.
"I love you,” he said as he slammed the door in my face.
"Trust me" he said, as he lied right to my face.
How can you say you love me when the words you say bring tears to my face?
How can you tell me to trust you when you lie and when I confront it you tell me I’m insane.
When I first met you I told you to handle with care, I was a fragile, young and naive, you were older and more experienced in more then one way.
You relied on me to take care of you; I always rescued you from the situations I told you in the first place to stay away.
As time went by friends and family told me to send you packing on your way, instead I choice you and finally you got your wish and I pushed all my friends away.
My family began to alienate me and you were like see I’m the only person that loves you and I’m all that you need.
I tell you I really miss my friends and Family and you scream "Why! You have me! Thanks...you don’t love me"
You told me you love me but you lied your just controlling me....
© Copyright 2008 Jen Marie (jenmarie86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493934-Really-do-you-love-me