*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494403-Suga-Shack
by karmel
Rated: 18+ · Other · Cultural · #1494403
nevaeh never thought she would resort to turning tricks
Nevaeh rubbed her eyes in the attempt to remove the smoke from her eyes.  The wholde room smelled of Black and Mild cigars and stale drinks but she knew she had to get past it.  She was up next so she waited patiently in the dressing room waiting for her stage name to be called.  She took her time lathering baby oil all over her honey complexion.  Making sure to hit every spot.  She wanted the lights to hit ever inch of her lucious body.  Ten minutes later she stood in front of the full length mirror to admire herself and was in awe at what stared back at her.  She stood a regal six feet with her gold pumps and her rhinetone g string was simply blinging.  Her makeup and hair was flawless.  She looked like she was ready for a playboy photoshoot.  It was fun to dress up and dance while all attention was on her.  That was the upside to her job.  But every job had a down side and that was the part she dreaded most.  She hated being touched by so many different men night after night.  Not to mention what went on after shows.  Yeah stripping paid the bills but dating after the shows is what bought in the dough.  Sometimes she would luck up and only have to do off the wall things for her tricks like let them suck her toes or spack them while they had on her bra and panties.  But other times she had to get down and dirty and thats what she hated the most.  One time she had to have sex with three men at once while letting a cat lick in her ear.  That freaked her out so much she made the tricks pay her double her average fee of three hundred per person.  Yeah that incident was tramatic but it insured her that she didn't have to date any tricks for the rest of the week.
She had a steady trick that came through every Thursday named Bill and she knew his routine like clock work.  She would do her set on stage and then he  would first buy a lap dance and then ask her if anyone she knew was selling any X pills.  She would always say "ummmm I'm not sure but I can check"  Leave and go to the bar and ask the bartender for a drink called a Blue Mutha F***a which had the liquid form of X pills in it.  She'd take it back to Bill and say "um I couldn't find any X put try this you'll like it"  and he would act as if he didn't want it but after a little convincing he would take it and get messed up instantly and start touching all over hisself.  This went on for months.  It irked the F**k out of her but she had to do it beacuse Bill was the District attorney for Milwaukee County and he was her only chance of getting Vegas her man of five years out of jail.  He attempted to rob a hot boy named JB that was known for having money but the robbery whent wrong and JB pulled a gun on Vegas and Vegas shot him in the foot just to scare him but in the meantime a scab was watching Vegas and hit both of them up.  So Vegas and JB ended up getting robbed that night but Vegas was the only one that JB reported.  Now Vegas was facing ten years solid if Bill had his way.  Nevaeh was determined to sex Bill so good that he would find some type of loop whole to not proscute Vegas.  But she was getting tired and Bill was getting all the perks while holding Vegas over her head.
Gentlemen please show baby girl Minx some love as she makes her way to the stage.  When Nevaeh heard her stage name she quickly but her game face on because she knew it was time to make money but her heart sunk when she made her way to the stage because she saw Vegas standing right in front glaring at her.  Her heart began to beat rapidly and her palms were sweaty.  SHe had just talked to him at noon and he made no mention about getting out today.  How did he find her?  She couldn't walk out on the only job she knew but she couldn't go out on stage and shake her money maker in front of her man either.  Vegas was know for knocking a B***h down with the quickness just on GP.  She did the first thing that came to mind.  She walked out on the stage grabbed the pole and worked it like she never worked it before to Usher's Love in the Club remix.  When she was done she smiled and winked and Vegas and walked off.  As she walked to her dressing room he prayed that he wouldn't give her a pumpkin head but what was done was done.  He had been gone for ten months and he knew his kids had to eat.
© Copyright 2008 karmel (karmell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494403-Suga-Shack