*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494660-Crap
by Casey
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1494660
This is about me again. I know I'm pitiful and I hate it, but I have to get it out.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder- I got ptsd from having abusive boyfriends, one of which was really trying to kill me. Started when I was fifteen, I was choked by my first boyfriend and was too young and terrified to leave him I was clueless on what to do. My family doesn't have any abuse in it, I never had experienced it until that. That lasted three years, and got progressively scarier and worse. Then keeping with the cycle of abuse that was started my next boyfriend was even worse. He threw me on the back of the car when I tried to leave after breaking my cell phone because my dad called and he thought it was a guy.. first warning sign tried to book it. But I knew he's dad had been abusive and like most thought I could help him. It turned into a sadistic nightmare, we got a house, it became my prison, he got a back injury and became my stalker boyfriend and followed me everywhere including work. By the time I left he had choked me nearly everyday, threw chairs at me, picked me up and slammed me on things, broke everything in the house, held me up with a rifle, threw me out of a moving truck 3 times and tried to rape me, besides putting me 6,000 bucks in the hole.
Generalized Anxiety Disorder- My generalized anxiety happened when I got into Jr. High, I was in a class and thought I was having a heart attack. Turned out in was and Anxiety attack and they progressed and got worse throughout my short life. Along with blinding migraines.
Depression- Well this one is self-explanatory although it's been two years since I've been beaten and since then got a wonderful boyfriend. My health and his family has brought me down and my ptsd along with the cause.
Fibrocystic Disease- This is new I went to the doc because my boyfriend felt a hard lump in my right breast and he told me I had this disease but then sent me immediately to ultra-sound to get it checked out. So I'm still waiting for results about the hard lump.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome- CTS came from my second abusive relationship, because along with being insanely obsessed with watching me go half-way unconscious by way of choking he also had a tendency to squeeze my wrists and fingers as hard as he could. Also the occasional twisting the arm until I was sure it would break.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest I've been kind of worried about the breast lump I'm only twenty-one so it shouldn't be anything. And the rest of it I just hate when people see or hear I have "disorders" and look down on me for it when they have not one clue the shit I went through and the reasons I was forced to stay.
Also I would really like to hear some feedback about my writing style and if I'm semi-decent at it.
© Copyright 2008 Casey (caseynicole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494660-Crap