*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/149479-Kiss-of-Death-3
Rated: GC · Novel · Romance/Love · #149479
An alluring girl shows up at school is she what she seems?
Reply Reply All Forward Delete Previous Next Close
Kiss of Death
Chapter Three


This story is co-written by augusta31

         "Are you coming or not? I really need to show you something Brendan," Max said.
         Brendan of course decided to go but he wondered what was it that she had to show him.
         "Well lets go before it starts snowing worse,” she said.
         "Ok," agreed Brendan. The two of them walked back to Max's house. During the walk Brendan's mind filled with questions about what she had to show him.
         "You're probably wondering what it is that I need to tell you," Max said to him on the way to her house. She was suddenly hit with an urge for blood. It hit her so hard she doubled over in pain.
         Brendan was shocked when Max doubled over. "Are you ok? What is wrong?" He was unsure what to do but he knew she was in pain and helped her get into her house and laid her down on the couch.
         "Go into my freezer and get a red packet from it," Max told him.
         Brendan nodded and hurried down to Max's freezer. When he opened it he noticed dozens of packs of a red substance. He never thought about what it could be as he took one out and brought it up to her.
         Max grabbed it from him and quickly sucked it dry. She almost fainted from the ecstasy of it. "Thank you I fell better now," she told him.
         "What was that liquid?" asked Brendan? "A kind of medicine?"
         "It was blood,” she said quickly.
         "Blood?" said Brendan with curiousity, "Why did you need blood?"
         "It is just something I need, it was one of the things I was going to tell you about," she said trying carefully to hide her fangs that were still extended.
         "I think I recall reading about a condition where people required to drink blood," said Brendan. He paused for a few seconds, "I am sorry."
         "Don't be, I have lived with it for years," she said. She looked up at him wondering what he was thinking behind his gorgeous eyes.
         Brendan nodded and looked into her eyes and then gave her a hug. "That's so terrible you would have to live with a condition in which you require blood."
         "Not after you get used to it," she was so close to him that she was becoming short of breathe. She began to pant and realized she wanted to kiss him.
         Brendan continued to stare into her eyes and moved closer. He knew for sure he was in love.
         Max began to move in closer to Brendan curiously pressing her lips to his.
         As Max and Brendan's lips came together Brendan felt a way that he had not felt before. To him he believed he was truly in love for the first time in his life.
         Max deepened the kiss gradually seeing how he would respond.
         Brendan was momentarily shocked as the kiss deepened but it only made him feel a deeper love for her so he went along with it and began to get more involved in the kiss by using his hands and bringing her closer to him.
         Max felt his response and reveled in it. She tightened her arms around his neck and leaned back against the couch.
         Brendan continued to kiss her but broke away slowly from her lips and moved down her neck.
         Max gasped at the contact of his lips on her neck and began to tighten her fingers in his hair.
         Brendan started to unbutton her shirt and kiss at the same time. Once her shirt was unbuttoned he began to move his lips lower down her skin.
         Max moaned and pressed his head closer to her skin. All the sensations bombarding her at once were making her fell like she had never felt before.
         Brendan slowly removed Max's shirt and continued to kiss her body, slowly moving further down her chest.
         Max pulled Brendan up to her mouth and pulled him into a kiss. She began to unbutton his shirt and strip it off him.
         Brendan moved his hands down Max and started to unbutton her jeans and slowly remove them.
         Max lifted her hips to help Brendan remove her jeans and began to work on his pants.
         Brendan removed Max's pants and moved his hands up her body and then around her back and started to remove her bra.
         Max pushed his pants down his legs and began to remove his underwear. “Brendan lets move to the bedroom."
         Brendan nodded and stopped removing her bra. He took her hand and followed her to her bedroom.
         Max pulled him down on the bed while trying to get the rest of his clothes off her.
         Continuing where he left off, Brendan started moved his hands along her shoulders and to her back slowly and then began to undo her bra.
         Max lifted herself up so he could get her bra off easier. She began to kiss his neck.
         Max's bra slowly came off. Brendan threw the bra into a dark corner of the bedroom and gazed upon her beautiful body. Her breasts were like two ripe apples that he wanted to taste.
         Max pulled Brendan’s head down to her breasts, eager for him to taste them.
         With his hands Brendan ran down Max's beautiful body. He started to kiss her neck again and moved down her body to her breasts and started to kiss them.
         Max moaned when he made contact with her breasts and dug her nails into his scalp.
         Brendan slowly kissed each breast and then moved down her body with kisses.
         Max slowly ran her hands down his body until she reached his rigid shaft. She wrapped her hands around him and lightly squeezed.
         Brendan moved his lips further down her body, kissing as much of her skin as possible.
         Max moaned at his contact squeezing his shaft harder.
         Brendan moaned with pleasure and crushed his lips with hers.
         Max deepened the kiss thrusting her tongue into his mouth. She began to move her hand up and down on his shaft.
         Tingling with so many great sensations, Brendan went along with Max, tasting her tongue in his mouth.
         Max pulled Brendan down to her wanting him inside her.
         Slowly Brendan pushed his shaft into her passage, breaking the barrier of her maiden hood.
         Max screamed and dug her nails into Brendan’s back when he entered her and broke her barrier. She slowly began to relax as he began to move.
         Brendan slowly began to move inside her, going faster with every thrust, causing her to moan beneath him.
         Max began to press back urging him to go faster. She pulled him down to her so she could kiss him deeply as her orgasm approached.
         Brendan moved within her faster as he could feel the ultimate climatic moment of an orgasm approaching.
         Max suddenly screamed with her climax and dug her nails into Brendan’s back.
         The climax approached and hit Brendan hard, leaving him very satisfied.
         Max wrapped her arms tightly around Brendan as they slowly drifted back down to Earth and their breath returned to normal.
         Returning to normal breath, Brendan calmed himself and took his hand and began to stroke Max's hair.
         "Wow I never knew it could be like that," Max said breathlessly.
         "That was very passionate," was all that Brendan could saw. He could not believe how wonderful it was.
         "Well it was the first I have ever experienced," Max said, and then realized that they had not used protection. "Oh goddess!"
         "What is wrong Max?" asked Brendan worriedly.
         "Think," said Max.
         For a moment Brendan could not understand what she was talking about and then he realized that they had sex without any form of protection.
         Max saw the moment it dawned on him. "Yeah that’s why," she said.
         Brendan quietly swore and then turned to her and looked into her eyes. "What happens next?" he asked. He had no idea what to do.
         "I don't know but I do think I should tell you something," she said.
         Brendan's ears perked up. 'What would she have to tell me at this moment?' he thought.
         I am a vampire Brendan,” she said waiting for his reaction.
         When Max told Brendan that she was a vampire his first reaction was that she was trying to brighten up the situation, but that changed when he remembered the blood. "Are you serious?"
         "Yes I am," said Max.
         "Oh," Brendan managed to get out. He was quite speechless and didn't know what to say. He had always believed that vampires were only a part of folklore. Brendan loved folklore though and he did like vampires. He turned to Max and smiled but he didn't know what to say.
         "If you don't believe me here is proof," Max said revealing her fangs.
         Seeing Max's fangs, Brendan was momentarily frightened but he was excited at the thought of Max being a vampire.

read chapter 4 "Invalid Item
© Copyright 2001 IrishHuntress (vampiress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/149479-Kiss-of-Death-3